[SOLD OUT] SSiW's BIG 10th Birthday Party

Wow!!! Fair play we are all in for a treat. What a knees up.

1 Like

Fantastic program(me). Incredible planning. In fact it’s Nia perfection. :smile::blush:

3 Likes

WOW!!
In the words of Julia Roberts; ‘incase I forget to tell you, I had a GREAT time!’
Diolch to all the organiser’s, I cannot wait. :heart:

1 Like

Yes, they really Ros to the occasion! :+1:

3 Likes

WOW, so much care and attention to detail, so much hard work and organisation, so looking forward to both evenings.

1 Like

It sounds absolutely amazing! Thank you @CatrinLliarJones and everyone involved with organising!

1 Like

Catrin, it looks wonderful! Da iawn to all the organizers, and thanks for creating such a beautiful, tastebud-whetting schedule document!

Two questions:

1. I’m having no success opening it except on my phone. Could easily be an issue on my end. Any chance of mailing a PDF or PPTX copy out to those who are coming?
  2. For clarification . . .when you say “bar will be open all evening” on Friday night, that means a cash bar where we can buy drinks for ourselves with cash/plastic, right?
2 Likes

I’ve just converted it in to PDF! Will check with Aran with regards to a mailing list and see if we can get it sent out. :wink:

Absolutely! There will be a welcome drink as you arrive. Then tables will have water both still and sparkling and Pant Du apple juice and a wine list for those who wish to purchase wine. Otherwise there’s a paid bar. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Unfortunately, I can’t open the link on my phone or laptop. Looking forward to receiving the pdf version with the email. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

To complement Catrin’s work, I have placed a pdf version of her wonderful arrangements here

Hope this helps some people.

9 Likes

Diolch @HuwJones!

1 Like

Ooh, that’s a great help! Thank you, Huw!

1 Like

Chwara teg! What a fantastic program and what
an exciting slate of special guests!! Diolch yn fawr iawn to you and your fellow organizers. I can’t to celebrate SSIW’s 10th birthday with you all. Edrych ymlaen! :smiley:

1 Like

Diolch i ti, Huw! Extremely helpful indeed. Chwara teg.

1 Like

Perffaith!

1 Like

It sounds really amazing ! So looking forward :slight_smile:

1 Like

Quick question for those stopping in the Premier Inn … who’s having breakfast there and who’s having breakfast somewhere else? The last time we stopped there we had the buffet breakfast there and it was really good but just wanting to know others’ feelings.

I know it’s not strictly ‘there’ but you know what I mean. :grin:

2 Likes

As one staying at the Premier Inn I can definitely say that I will be having their breakfast. For 363 days of the year I eat my two little Oatibix’s in a small chipped bowl with semi-skimmed milk and a lukewarm cup of tea. So, for the two days of the party I will start with cereal and yoghurt, move on to the full fry up included black pudding, hash browns and fried toast, continue with toast and marmalade and a couple of croissants with everything washed down with several cups of coffee, orange juice and anything else in the big coloured liquid dispensers that I can manage. I normally start to feel bloated and ill about 30mins later but recover by 10.00am’ish which is probably too late to meet others for breakfast elsewhere but perfect timing for the treasure hunt starting at the Anchor.

7 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity to use my favourite Welsh phrase:
Mae hynny yn dibynnu / That depends :smile: (on my hangover :nauseated_face:)
Here’s the general Premier Inn Breakfast Menu to help people decide
The prices are about £9.50 for full and £7.50 for continental,

3 Likes

OMG–so busy organizing and packing, hadn’t seen the itinerary yet!! I’m SO EXCITED!! :dancer:

8 Likes