[SOLD OUT] SSiW's BIG 10th Birthday Party

Congrats! Maybe they had a look at your photography image gallery and were so impressed they just wanted to follow in your footsteps!?! :star_struck: :rofl:

1 Like

@Telyn_Marco I’m flattered diolch lol

I noticed Galeri serve breakfasts (incl. full Welsh) from 9am - are any Travelodge folk interested in meeting up there for breakfast tomorrow?

Just a reminder - if you want to take part in the daytime activities and meet others again before the big fancy evening thing, be at the Anchor by 10am. :grin:

(More information here: https://1drv.ms/p/s!AlIlo4yJ087acwLbaETRHkZ98qE)

2 Likes

Don’t forget about @HuwJones’s link to the information pdf including the map.

The anchor is outside the wall at the north-west point.

4 Likes

Table Table do un unlimited continental breakfast for £7.50 and a ‘full’ for an extra £2. Open 7-11.

UNLIMITED MAN, UNLIMITED!!

It even says on the menu ‘as much as you like’, that’s like a challenge!

4 Likes

Bore da!

So unfortunately it’s a miserable rainy morning! :cloud_with_rain: :frowning_face: So remember, if you haven’t come prepared with a raincoat, the activity is optional. Aran and Cai will be there at 10 to hand out the treasure hunt question sheets. But if you can, we would really appreciate a good crowd of you to gather outside Palas Print bookshop at 11 to support the local, young busker, Gwydion Outram… and bring some pennies for him… :wink:

Otherwise, come to the Galeri by 1pm for the Owen Shiers gig. It will be in Stiwdio 1 at the end of the corridor down the left hand side of the bar. Please bring your wristbands for the gig and please no food or glasses in the Stiwdio, diolch!

I would be very grateful if you could pass this message on! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Important update!

As it’s raining, Gwydion Outram will now be busking inside Palas Print! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not a lot of chairs in the theatre this afternoon felly, if you can sit on the floor or are happy to stand, please do so. Mwynhewch!

2 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Post party Chat (including Tatjana appreciation)