Sound Cloud - #DysguCymraeg

Hello pawb

Many of us are using Sound Cloud to record both questioned an answers.

When uploading your ‘track’ souncloud asks you to select a genre. As much as I think I could have been a member of the charlatans ‘indie’ is not the right section for what we do :slight_smile:

Rather than select ‘none’ as a genre select custom. Sound cloud will then ask you to name your customised genre.

If you type dysgucymraeg with no spaces in the box, this will help create a library of questions and answers by SSiW learners with the hashtag #dysgucymraeg

Just an idea

Hwyl fawr :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I like that idea :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The problem is that not all questions and answers are public what means you can’t search for them even by category or hashtag. My questions and answers have a hashtags #dysgh # learn #Cymraeg #Welsh #SSiW and the category is usually set as #Speach but I could very easily put #DysguCymraeg as a category also.

However if someone is interested I’ve put all answers to my questions in and all my answers to questions of other people into the playlist grouping them by the questions/answers “timeline”. Of course in the playlist are only the questions I’ve recorded the answers for and the answers to my questions which are public/not hidden.

The link is here:

The playlist consists of 52 tracks among which are (unfortunately) mostly my questions and answers.

Hope it helps in a way.

Hwyl!
Tatjana :slight_smile:

1 Like