Sound clyp

Hi Catrine, I don’t think I’m that far into the course yet for speaking practice, I got my pink badge about 4 weeks ago, I think the clyp was to record one word, and upload, I’ve just started level 1 challenge 10 this week, last week I recorded 1 sentence, but haven’t posted that and this week I have to record my practice sentences but haven’t done that just yet, thank you for getting in touch

Hi @stephen-22, were you trying to record a speaking practice challenge?

Looks like you’re ready to move from your pink badge to a red one. If so, then this is the thread you need - The '5 Minutes' Test - SoundCloud 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** 🔴

Remember that of you continue having problems recording and posting, you have this option -

For all you who are trying to work your way through Speaking Practise challenges but find yourselves chronically frustrated trying to get SoundCloud to record, I have a temporary solution.

As you may have heard, a solution to this problem is in the SSiW pipeline. There will, sometime in the very near future, an SSiW website based method of recording available.

But in the meantime, if you want to keep on working through your challenges I am willing to award badges based on someone else listening to you speaking your sentences/questions/answers.

If you can get another learner to listen to you via Slack/Zoom/Skype/phone-call/other, then all you have to do is post in the correct Speaking Challenge thread on this forum and tell me you have completed it!

Hope this helps. :smiley:

All the best! :smiley: