SSi Forum

Speaking Welsh in Llandudno

I live in Llandudno and would love to meet up with any other Welsh learners. I have some Welsh speaking friends dotted around North Wales, but don’t have the opportunity to use my Welsh much at the moment. I’m ashamed to say that I pay SSiW every month and haven’t actually done any lessons for months. Please contact me when you’ve moved here. I am free during the day rather than evenings or weekends.

Sadly that house purchase fell through Camilla. shame as I would have loved to meet up. Like you I keep paying and rarely do lessons.

Just found this Kay. Rubbish with all things I t. The house purchase fell through.Looks like may move to Milford Haven now and there’s no Welsh there so devastated.

I think you’ll find some Welsh if you look. There’s people all over Britain and the world learning Welsh. Don’t give up! And good luck with the move…

Hi Camsillafu, just seen this again as Di tagged me in a message. Daytime learner groups are starting to happen again, there’s some in Llandudno. Happy to give you info if needed. Kay

Hello I am from Holland, I am going to meet my family 6 7 8 juli.
Does anyone know where I can meet people to practice Welsh nearby Llandudno?

Kind regards

Post-Pandemic Meetups

I’ve moved your post here @angela-van-de-velde so people can see more easily where you’re asking about :slight_smile:

Super thanks I am not yet handy :grinning: