SSiW and the Big Change - brace yourselves!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Why not just hold the Growth Club without terminating it. At least I donā€™t expect anything in return but to be able to access the materials through which I could learn and improve. This is reward enough for my Growth Club contributions + monthly membership I already am paying too. ā€¦

If you switch me off Iā€™ll switch me on again ā€¦ unless you ban me. :slight_smile: because SSiW gave me so much, not just the possibility of learning language(s).

2 Likes

:smiley: :laughing: :star: :star2:

2 Likes

Hi, where will I find Becaā€™s new stuff? Diolch

Weā€™ll be figuring out a section in the VERY near future - Iā€™m whipping Ifan on an important piece of stats work that we need, and then weā€™ll be opening up the advanced material either (fingers crossed) by the end of this week or (worst case scenario) next weekā€¦ :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Diolch

Awww. Rats. Iā€™m just too late to the party. Iā€™ll finish Level 1, then subscribe.
PS: Iā€™m loving it, even though it is really hard work, and am delighted with the progress Iā€™ve experienced in just a few weeks. I just need to keep going this time and not let circumstances intervene.
Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, Any news on Beccaā€™s new section? sorry to nag! Iā€™m just super keen!
Mandy

Aiming to be up and running this week! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Great! How will I find it? Mandy :grinning:

1 Like

By the skin of our teeth, thanks to some fast last minute coding from @kinetic, this will be live tomorrow - when you click on ā€˜Learnā€™ on the learning side of the site (so thatā€™s two clicks on ā€˜Learnā€™ from here on the forum) youā€™ll see ā€˜Structured coursesā€™, ā€˜Challengesā€™, ā€˜Growth Clubā€™ (if youā€™re a member) and ā€˜Intensive coursesā€™ - from an indeterminate point tomorrow afternoon, ā€˜Growth Clubā€™ will have switched to ā€˜Advancedā€™, and if you click on that youā€™ll see the new content.

Itā€™s going to be pretty lo-fi at first, but weā€™ll prettify it in the not-too-distant futureā€¦ :slight_smile:

P. S. Growth Club members will still be able to access GC content - just by clicking on ā€˜Advancedā€™, and then on the link at the top of the next page (that will only appear to GC members).

9 Likes

Great stuff; and as an introduction, Iā€™m sure I heard you, @beca-brown on Radio Cymruā€™s Post Cyntaf this morning :slight_smile:

1 Like

You did indeed! And I gather there were some interesting background chats about SSiW happening there, but Iā€™ll leave that for Beca to talk about when she gets the hang of the forumā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

What an amazing resource! Thanks Beca and everyone involved.

1 Like