SSiW[sold out]Party in Caernarfon - 29/04/17 (follow for info + activities)

Hope to see you if you’re near YM - Do you think you’ll remember the way? :smile:

1 Like

Absolutely! I’m rather hoping the same.

1 Like

Mae gen i soffa gyfforddus ddwbl yma (8 milltir o Gaernarfon) os oes rhywun isio aros noson :slight_smile:
Nora

3 Likes

Hynny yw, soffa-wely @CatrinLliarJones :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gwych Nora! Diolch yn fawr iawn am y cynnig! Hael iawn! XxxX

1 Like

Looks fun - if we can do it, we’ll be there. Love the Galeri!

3 Likes

Just to let you know that I’ll have more info on the party very soon!!! :wine_glass:

5 Likes

MEINIR GWILYM HAS JUST CONFIRMED THAT SHE WILL BE A SPECIAL GUEST AT OUR PARTY!!! Oh, sorry… did I shout? :blush:

10 Likes

With all reasons and since there are many of those ! at the end we (presumably) all know what kind of shouting this is … I’m translating it as “Excited to the bits!” :slight_smile:

(Don’t worry. I do this many times also and even use bold text with it and many smiles and painted picture at the end (which was inspired by something and created just seconds before posting it. :slight_smile: ) In short: I’m extreamly happy when people are happy … )

2 Likes

Great, she came to the Northern Luxury Bootcamp and I missed her… MUST make the party. I saw her at the Llanelli NAtional Eisteddfod in the Ty Gwerin ;she sang alongside Gwenan Gibbard ( can you invite her too?)

2 Likes

That’s brilliant, Karen! XxxX

I didn’t. :blush:

3 Likes

Ahem… Just popping in here to announce another special guest for the party… NIA PARRY!!! :grinning: :champagne:

10 Likes

[quote=“catrinlliarjones, post:55, topic:6163, full:true”]
Ahem… Just popping in here to announce another special guest for the party… NIA PARRY!!!
[/quote]… Again.

:joy: just kidding, Nia is always a brilliant addition to any event, occasion, happening, breakfast, evening meal, etc. Looking forward to meeting her again, and, of course, @hewrop will be slightly pleased too. :blush:

This is shaping up very nicely Catrin, we can’t wait. Thank you.

4 Likes

My joy knows no bounds. :laughing:

3 Likes

@hewrop will be slightly pleased too.

You could say that. :laughing:

5 Likes

Can we bottle some SMILE! and send everyone hope to share it around!

3 Likes

MEINIR GWILYM HAS JUST CONFIRMED

In the words of Dewi Pws … “Bendi*****gedig”! :laughing:

4 Likes

Hi Catrin,

Would this be the Saturday on which the Southern Bootcamp that is tentatively planned will end? If so, I will be in wales and hope to attend if I can get myself up north :slight_smile:

warm wishes,

ellie

1 Like

If there are possible dates for a southern bootcamp, I’ve missed it and so has Catrin - so you’ll probably need @iestyn’s input here… :slight_smile: