SSiW[sold out]Party in Caernarfon - 29/04/17 (follow for info + activities)

Ok! Diolch yn fawr! These were dates tentatively suggested when I was at the July bootcamp. I will check with Iestyn if they are still applicable.

warm wishes,

Elkie

3 Likes

I am interested in attending. Sounds a great idea Allan Dyer

2 Likes

Just moved myself from “interested” to “definitely going to attend” :smile:

(After discovering that it is quite possible to update one’s “vote” at the top of the thread - I just clicked on the new option and it updated).

Looking forward now to the booking page when it appears :smile:

2 Likes

Yes, I’m in on this. Please keep me posted. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have just seen this thread…and booked the Travelodge…edrych ymlaen!

2 Likes

Diolch yn fawr iawn bawb for your enthusiasm and for showing a keen interest in our 2017 birthday party!

I’ve been in touch with the staff at the Galeri this week and we have decided, because of the craziness of the Christmas season, to leave the menu and drinks details till the beginning of January, so that we may give the important details our utmost attention.

So, you’ll have to wait until then to purchase your actual ticket. But, would you like the ability to be able to reserve a place before then?

I’m going to try and set something up which will give you the ability to do just this, prior to the actual tickets being on sale.
Just to remind you -

The party will be on Saturday, April the 29th 2017 at The Galeri in Caernarfon. It will be a buffet party with Meinir Gwilym and Nia Parry as special guests. We are planning an informal and fun awards ceremony, birthday cake and toast.

Keep a sharp eye on this thread and I’ll give you details on how to confirm a place very soon.

6 Likes

With 20 definites and 22 maybes plus partners, etc. all trying to fit into a room with a capacity of 60 this might be a wise proposal. :blush:

Yes please!

1 Like

Show me as interested too please. Sorry, no time to write more at present. Funeral to go to :cry: Incidentally, can I infer from above that partners ar included? Does this include di-Gymraes?

But, would you like the ability to be able to reserve a place before then?

Just in case my “definitely attending” status in the poll doesn’t ensure my reservation, may I answer “Yes, please”

1 Like

lets have a whip round for tanja

3 Likes

I shall be in staying in Bala in the caravan, If anyone wants accommodation and share the trip with me to Caernarfon and back then apply within ! Might suit anyone in the area or who can get to Bala quicker

1 Like

Yes, absolutely. The party has always been a cheerful mix of languages, rather than a stealth Bootcamp…:wink:

1 Like

I know I said “Byddwn!” last weekend, I just wanted to post. Itchy finger, probably. :wink:

1 Like

peswch

4 Likes

But it is already the middle of January! Perhaps that glass of wine I just had with my dinner has addled my brain!

2 Likes

Keep your hair on Mr Grunt… :joy: :joy: :joy:

Only just had a meeting with the catering manager at the Galeri. Menu arrived in email today along with all the pricing details.

‘Tickets’ going on sale tomorrow!!! :astonished:

:champagne: :champagne: :champagne:

5 Likes

Wish i could commit to coming. Too many uncertainties but i hope its a grrat success. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m keen to book a place as I’ll be on Bootcamp and would like to invite a friend.

1 Like

We’ll be reserving places for everyone on the northern Bootcamp who’d like to go… :slight_smile:

2 Likes