[SOLD OUT] SSiW's BIG 10th Birthday Party

Well that’s me booked my B&B and I’m looking forward to the event if a little nervous. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Me too! :slight_smile:

1 Like

i’ll be there, but without my husband as he will be working! looking forward to it!

2 Likes

Oh no! Noooooo!

It’s almost a year - surely you can talk her out of marrying in that time? :slight_smile:

Not least because we might have a special guest you’d enjoy talking to…

Whaaaaaaaat?! He’s got ALMOST A YEAR to arrange to be too sick to work! Can’t he saw a leg off or something? WE NEED PHIL THERE.

1 Like

Booked, paid, getting my bag packed, barod i fynd!

2 Likes

Bore da bawb!

I have just added a poll to the first message in this thread. It would be of great help to me if you would please answer the poll to give us an idea of growing numbers. Diolch yn fawr iawn! :smile:

2 Likes

OK - I have a feeling there won’t be a problem getting enough people for a bwtcamp, but I have booked a B&B which I can always cancel depending what happens (or it would be fine to move after a couple of nights whatever’s easiest!)

1 Like

Gareth and I are making plans to be there!

4 Likes

Off Topic alert:
Love your new avatar, Catrin :laughing:
PS I’ve voted in your poll.:smile:

2 Likes

Wow, it all sounds fab, and right on the doorstep too - hurrah! Have put down as a definitely maybe…and already have accommodation sorted :wink:

1 Like

Have booked accomodation and I am definitely interested in a follow on bwtcamp. Can my better half accompany me even though he isn’t learning welsh (yet) ?

2 Likes

Ref:- Aran’s mid-life crisis-
Just wondering when his new sports-cabriolet arrives…:shushing_face:

2 Likes

This looks brilliant, which makes it even worse that myself and Lara may not be able to make it this year either. The Eisteddfod yr Urdd dates haven’t been 100% confirmed yet, but I believe we will end up clashing :frowning: cries!

I’m in. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

To the party, absolutely… :slight_smile: For the bootcamp - if he wouldn’t feel uncomfortable at everyone wanting to stay in Welsh? :slight_smile:

Well put pressure on them! Or break your own leg! Come on, folks, priorities - what is it with the Urdd?!

If it helps at all, the Gwynedd schools half term dates are down as 27 May 2019 (Mon) - 31 May 2019 (Fri), and the Urdd Eisteddfod is usually during half term.

1 Like

I was thinking that I’d finally go to run the Stockholm marathon, guess when it will be next year?

But okay, strong maybe for the party. Getting a catsitter this early on shouldn’t be a problem.

3 Likes

I’d love to come - I’ll have to double check that it’ll be alright with work, but I’m sure it will be fine.

Look, I didn’t do it deliberately, my finger slipped ‘cos of the butter from the toast and I just got carried away…come for a pre-drink drink on me…
If it makes you feel any better, I’ll promise not to enjoy it, ok?

3 Likes

Okay, I’m counting on that…:wink:

In other news - 2 stunning acts confirmed for the Friday night gig - it’s official, I can no longer WAIT for this!.. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes