Tafwyl 2021 Online (but with limited access to the venue too!)

Tafwyl is THE Welsh festival of Cardiff and always a great event to get along to. It’s back at Cardiff Castle this year, but will also be streaming live which allows so many more of you to pop in and get a taste of Welsh culture.

Have a look at the Tafwyl website to see what’s on: https://tafwyl.org/cyhoeddi-rhaglen-tafwyl-2021/

3 Likes

By which I think you mean it will only be streaming live. Sadly it’s too early for this to be an event with live attendance in person.

Next year, bois, next year!

That’s what I thought originally, then I got confused by some of the statements about “returning to the Castle” and Clwb Ifor Bach. Here there is a system of restricted entry to events with temperature checks and sitting with strict social distancing, plus streaming for everyone else. I thought perhaps they were doing that, so sorry to disappoint people.

Only streaming then this year.

1 Like
1 Like

And they’re looking for people to help out!!

Rydym yn edrych am staff gweini bwyd a diod i weithio ynTafwyl yng Nghastell Caerdydd, Dydd Sadwrn 15.05.21. Nid oes angen profiad arno chi - dim ond bod dros 18 oed - a mae tâl o £9 yr awr!

We’re looking for food and drink serving staff to work in Tafwyl in Cardiff Castle, Saturday 15/5. You don’t need to be experienced, only over 18 years old, and you get paid £9 an hour!

Ebostiwch i fynegi diddordeb: gwenno@mentercaerdydd.cymru

Here’s the music line up for Saturday - TOMORROW!

1 Like