Taith Heb Saesneg

Heres some VERY approximate timings
Diwnod 1 Caergwbi i Penygroes
08:01 gadael Wrexham tren i Caergwbi - cyrhaedd 10:37.
Cyfarfod efo @maturestudent. Dechrau taith tua 10:45
Cycfarfod efo criw teledu - Malltreath 12:00
Porthawthwy 15:00
Caernarfon 16:00
Penygroes 17:00

I can stay longer in Caernarfon if there is anyone who’d like to meet up.

1 Like

Heres some VERY approximate timings
Diwnod 2 Penygroes i Machynlleth
gadael Penygroes tua 09:00
Criccieth 10:00
Porthmadog tua 11:30 - (aros am coffi?)
Harlech 13:00 (cinio)
Barmouth 15:00
Dolgellau 16:00
Bryn mawr ar ol Dol!!
Machynlleth tua 17:30

1 Like

Diwnod 3 Machynlleth i Rhayader
gadael Mach tua 09:00
dw i’n meddwl y taith araf heddiw - llawer o llethrau serth
Llanidloes 12:00 (cinio)
Rhyader 16:00

1 Like

Diwnod 4 Rhayader i Aberhonddu (Brecon)
gadael Rhyader tua 09:00
Buith Wells 11:00 (coffi)
Glasbury 12:30 (cinio?)
Aberhonddu (tref) - 16:00
YHA Brecon Beacons 17:00

1 Like

Diwnod 5 Aberhonddu i Caerdydd
gadael YHA Brecon Beacons tua 09:00
Aberhonddu (tref) 09:45
llethr serth ger Taybont reservoir
Merthyr Tydfil 12:30
Treharris 14:00
Pontyprydd 15:00
Caerdydd 16:30

4 Likes

So absolute starting point is Wrecsam railway station, on Monday coming, ridiculously early for me to promise to be there… But what is your absolute end point in Cardiff on Friday, also a ridiculously long way away for me personally to be there… I ask myself and then realise that you return by train from Caerdydd to Wrecsam on Sunday, arriving 1935 there…

Good luck Mark ,hope all goes well and if you find yourself off track and near Y Trallwng pop in for a Welsh Cake a la Geraint Thomas.

1 Like

Thanks @Tricia…but I hope I dont get that lost! Maybe I’ll venture out your direction on a different journey.

2 Likes

Riverside café in Glasbury - they speak Welsh there. And the food is good.

Just rode the route last week from Cardiff back home to Caernarfon. Here are 3 very short videos of some of our photos. Hoping to meet you in Galeri tomorrow.

Lon Las Cymru, Rohini and Darren, Cardiff to Caernarfon section.

1 Like

Amazing… The Riverside Cafe is where I have arranged to meet S4C for some filming for ‘Heno’. I hope you had a great trip. You certainly had some decent weather.

1 Like

Brecons - Dw i’n mynd i fyny, a wedyn dw i’n mynd i lawer, a wedyn dw i’n mynd i fyny etc. Dolgellau - Dw i’n mynd i fyny, i fyny, ifyny. Dw i’n wedi blino yn lân. Dw i’n mynd i lawer i Machynlleth - weeeeeeeeeeee. :heart_eyes:

Half decent weather, half very wet. But it was a good ride. Hopefully see you tomorrow and gobeithio, try and tell you a bit about it in Welsh.

1 Like

O’n i’n beicio llawer o Lon Las Cymru, tua 10 mlynedd yn ôl, ond dydw i ddim beicio rhyng Machynlleth I Brecon eto. Dw i ddisgwyl llawer o ‘i fyny’ !!

1 Like

Ddim dechrau gorau! Mae 08:01 trên wedi canslo

Dw i’n ar y ffordd i Gaergwbi

Dyn ni’n caru ti @Gog pob lwc!

Myself and Darren are heading over to the Galeri. You never know @Gog you might still arrive at your suggested time. If not, we’ll have to sacrifice ourselves to the god of the bar for a while. Such hardship.

I’m still at work ‘next door’ - you can wave through the window at me if you wish :wink:
I’ll take my ‘post-work cigarette’ on the marina side of Galeri at 5pm (if I can’t sneak out any earlier), so keep an eye out for me!

Yn Galeri rwan

Lovely meeting up with @Gog, @Rohini, Darren and Caroline today - look out for @Gog on Heno tomorrow night! :grinning:

All the best for the rest of the trip :+1:

1 Like