Taith Heb Saesneg

Nice to meet you Mark and your cycling buddy. Weather forecast for the next couple of days is looking good.
Lloking forward to dysgu cymraeg with you Siaron.

1 Like

3 new photos by Mark Jones

6 Likes

Nice photos, Mark. Post some more as you go along, if you can.

Diwrnod2
Typyn back o glaw y bore 'ma.
Diolch I @Stine Been, ac @aran sgwrs diddorol a bwyd flasus iawn.
4 new photos by Mark Jones

2 Likes

Lovely to meet you, Mark, and a great evening with you and @aran. Tiā€™n croeso! Tx for the photos and a safe ride down to Mac today. Will watch ā€˜Henoā€™ later on, too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Neis iawn dy gyfarfod di, Mark, a llongyfarchiadau mawr iawn ar safon dy Gymraeg! :star: :star2:

A diolch o galon i @Stine am y pwdins - cafodd eu gwerthfawrogi yn fawr iawn adref! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gwylio am ā€˜Henoā€™ heno. Taith Heb Saesneg are S4C!!!

1 Like

Just watched Gog on ā€˜Henoā€™ - and heā€™s sitting next to me! I am completely star-struckā€¦ :boom:

4 Likes

Dw iā€™n cyrrhaedd yn Rhyader. Mae ffordd beicio 8 o Machynlleth i Llanidloes yn serth iawn. Na, maeā€™n SERTH IAWN!!!

1 Like

Yes, Aberhosan to Dylife is a killer, isnā€™t it? One of those roads you donā€™t enjoy until you look back on it from the comfort of the pub in the evening.

If youā€™ve got a spare hour or so, itā€™s worth taking your paniers off and doing a quick loop of the Elan Valley reservoirs before teatime.

1 Like

3 new photos by Mark Jones

5 Likes

Taith Heb Saesneg ā€¦ddoe (dydd Iau)
Typyn bach siomedig. Neb yn y cafes siarad Cymraegā€¦felli just sgwrs efo @Deborah-SSi neithiwr

6 new photos by Mark Jones

3 Likes

Dw iā€™n cyrrhaedd!!
Dw in cyfarfod dunas ifanc y bore 'ma. Oedd hiā€™n mynd I Caerdydd gan beic a Mae hiā€™n siarad Cymraeg!! Diolch i Sioned o ei cwmni!

5 new photos by Mark Jones

6 Likes

Llongyfarchiadau!!!

2 Likes

Llongyfarchiadau mawr i ti, Mark! :star: :star2:

2 Likes

Great Mark, well done. Have a super day tomorrow at Eisteddfod.

2 Likes

Diolch yn fawr iawn ii Pawb yn cyfnogi fi trwr taith. Maeā€™n profiad gwych! Mae pobl o SSiW yn gorau

7 Likes

Congrats, Mark - delighted to hear it all went as planned. Great to see you on ā€˜Henoā€™, as well.

2 Likes

Great to meet you last Wednesday, Mark. Your Welsh is mightily impressive for someone who began learning so recently.
I also spotted you wheeling your bike in the rain across the Pentre Bwyd on Saturday but didnā€™t get the chance to come and say hello. Iā€™m hoping to get up to Saith Seren for the Candelas gig, so maybe weā€™ll bump into each other again then.

4 Likes