The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** šŸ”“ (Awarded Mondays)

Iā€™ve been making them up through the weeks, but had to write them down (in English) to actually record them - brain didnā€™t want to co-operate otherwise!

Fabulous @rhiquinn, well done on completing the task! Just wanted to check if you have a recording for me to listen to? Or did you mean to post in the Going PINK thread? :wink:

Fantastic efforts all of you! You are now RED! Llongyfarchiadau! :smile:

@sara-cotterill
@bedlamhouse
@fran-whitehurst
@mary-ann-nossent
@chris-plater

I have done my sentences on SoundCloud twice and I think I have them in the public mode but cannot see how to link them To the forum. I seem to have lost clip it altogether. As I have said before I am not good with technology so although I am enjoying the course I think I must pass on some of these tasks.

No worries, Margaret! Iā€™ll sort your red badge out for you now. :slight_smile:

https://ssi-cyhoeddus.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/recording/113/6min_11_fullset.mp3 Mae n ddrwg gen i - llawer o stopio.

Lost a bit of inspiration and seems very slow when I listen to it nowā€¦ And a bit behind my schedule but hopefully catching up this week :slight_smile:

1 Like

Diolch yn fawr iawn!

1 Like

Posted wrong link. Struggling to get it working with Sound Cloud.

Trying again. It sounds So slow!
https://soundcloud.com/user-332403972/sentence-practice-28-7-20/s-ertEUWwKS40

2 Likes

2 Likes

The birds chirruping to fill the thinking gaps made me smileā€¦

Week 18 challenge - week 11 sentences!

2 Likes

OK. Here goes. Iā€™m about to start Level 2 so Iā€™m a bit behind with these. Probably lacking a bit of confidence and I still think I sound like Woody Woodpecker slowed down several times!

2 Likes

Here are the sentences by @jane-gnosill

2 Likes

Once again diolch fawr yawn

1 Like

Hopefully my Clyp will upload properly (mistake in the last one ;))

Fabulous sentences everyone and great work! You now have your RED badges! :smiley:

@domi-kimber
@paul-mountstevens
@ann-spandrzyk
@bourret-corentin
@john-taylor-1
@Kirsty
@neil-bowen
@jane-gnosill
@thomas-jones-1

2 Likes

The recording is a bit ropey. I did it off the sentences written in English (not reading them in Welsh) - hope that wasnā€™t cheating too much.

1 Like