The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** šŸ”“ (Awarded Mondays)

Trying again ā€¦

3 Likes

Where do I see my speech bubble? I canā€™t tell what colour it isā€¦

Wel, (gobeithio) dyma fy mrawddegau :slight_smile: -

3 Likes

Gwych Julie. Dw i angen G&T hefyd. :slight_smile: Dw i newydd dechrau wythnos saith !! I could understand you very clearly. Da iawn. Dal Ati.

1 Like

Ah, Mi fedra i weld hi nawr. On my profile picture. Ar fy llun profil (Is that correct Welsh ??)

First attempt to share with Soundcloud so fingers crossed! :grinning:

3 Likes

Wow! Youā€™re all speaking so well, so much expression, and so naturally. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever given out so many red badges at one time before! :star2:

1 Like

2 Likes

Well, here goes. Iā€™m on week 6 of the 6 minutes a day course. Iā€™ve tried to make a rambling sort of narrative from the sentences :blush:

2 Likes

I apologise if this is in the wrong area; I really am totally confused by all this "5 minutesā€™, "Practice sentences, ā€œNew Sentencesā€ saving and posting.

1 Like

Me too, Julie! :rofl:

Nice one, Julie! And everyone else! :slight_smile: Its inspiring and encouraging to hear you. I really, really must ymarfer siared muy!

Brilliant @Liz-Price! Really well done! :clap:

You have your red badge and youā€™ve successfully posted your sentences, so that part is perfect.

When youā€™re asked to create sentences, or continue with your practice sentences, youā€™re just doing those for yourself, rather than recording them. As you progress, try to vary the sentences, add in new words and expressions that youā€™re learning, and say them to yourself as you do things during the day. The next thing youā€™re asked to post is a Question, when you reach that task.

Thank you, itā€™s lovely to get a response. Iā€™ll have to persevere with the computer side of things.

Oh that was really hard! Hopefully three minutes and 23 seconds is enough!!

1 Like

Yes, definitely stick with it! :slight_smile: Iā€™ve never needed so many apps and forum thingies before. Like the Welsh, Iā€™m hoping it will all become second nature soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awww thanks @Deborah-SSi :partying_face:

@wendy-11 That was great. I struggle with trying to understand the spoken word but your recording was well paced and clear. For the first time I can say I understood what someone else was saying!!