The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** šŸ”“ (Awarded Mondays)

I have done my sentences :slight_smile:

Well done Sarah, you are very brave. Iā€™ve still not managed to find out how to upload my clyp!

Well done Michael. You sounded very good.

Sounds good to me!

1 Like

Hi @viv-gray

There is a post with a sequence for using Clyp-it to post to the forum click here

Rich :slight_smile:

Sentences said! Sorry about delay but not easy to find someone to listen in present climate .

Top notch efforts all of you and huge congratulations! You now have toyr RED badges!!! :smiley:

@Michael86
@bronwenjones-1
@sarah-meek

No worries @viv-gray! Hereā€™s your red badge for completing the task. :slight_smile:

Your red badge at last @jackie-poley!!! Weheyyyyyy! :slight_smile:

Finally managed to do it!

2 Likes

1 Like

If this has worked, this should be @laraine 's sentences - croesi bysedd :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:+1: :sunny: :sparkles:

Rich :slight_smile:

Welsh questions

Da iawn @laraine.

I still have no idea how to record things. Sorry I just canā€™t do it. Donā€™t have the tech skills.

Hi Carly, please donā€™t worry. If it makes life easier, I am willing to award you your Speaking Practice Challenges badges based on someone else listening to you speaking your sentences/questions/answers, rather than you having to record and upload them?

So if you If you are in touch with any other learners and can get one of them to listen to you via phone-call or other method, then all you have to do is post here to tell me you have completed it! Some learners already do this. :smiley:

Congratulations @richard-cresswell @jonathanporter @rich @laraine - fabulous efforts! You are now RED! :smile:

Diolch.:slight_smile:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Going GREEN - SoundCloud ā€˜QUESTIONā€™ recording Red to Green badge :sparkle: (Awarded Mondays)

Done it but Iā€™ve no idea if Iā€™ve uploaded it correctly! :grin:

1 Like

https://clyp.it/wqsy5tqo I made them up as I went alongā€¦

1 Like