The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** šŸ”“ (Awarded Mondays)

Here are the sentences by @jane-gnosill

2 Likes

Once again diolch fawr yawn

1 Like

Hopefully my Clyp will upload properly (mistake in the last one ;))

Fabulous sentences everyone and great work! You now have your RED badges! :smiley:

@domi-kimber
@paul-mountstevens
@ann-spandrzyk
@bourret-corentin
@john-taylor-1
@Kirsty
@neil-bowen
@jane-gnosill
@thomas-jones-1

2 Likes

The recording is a bit ropey. I did it off the sentences written in English (not reading them in Welsh) - hope that wasnā€™t cheating too much.

1 Like

Iā€™ve done it, hope I put them in the right place!

Well Iā€™ve completed my five minutes of Welsh speaking practice sentences - well, about 1 minute actually, but then I did work out the English sentences first. I donā€™t think thatā€™s cheating is it?
https://soundcloud.com/mic-spenceley/mic-spenceley-welsh-sentences/s-D0v3fvGgZKZ

So sorry @michael-spenceley, your wonderful sentences recording got lost somewhere in the forum. Iā€™ve just found it and moved it here. I will be rewarding badges again on Monday morning, so will turn you red then. So sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. :slight_smile:

Here it is - many weeks late

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: The ā€˜5 Minutesā€™ Test Going PINK :white_flower: (Badges Awarded Mondays)

Shwmae! Iā€™m not sure if my link will work as the copy from clipboard thing was not working!

3 Likes

Bore da everyone! :smiley:

I will be awarding badges again on Monday, in the meantime please see the following thread for complete information on completing the Speaking Practice Tasksā€¦

Donā€™t know how this came up as Trish, it was done under Dave Jonesā€™ login!!

1 Like

1 Like

Iā€™ve caught so many mistakes in just the first minute, I might as well die from embarrassment! :cold_sweat: :laughing:

1 Like

Mistakes are an excellent learning tool - donā€™t be embarrassed by them, knowing you made them means youā€™re taking in the information! It wonā€™t be long before you get them right and other mistakes drop in to take their place, then those will disappear andā€¦ etc, etc! - itā€™s all par for the course, and youā€™re doing fine!

1 Like

1 Like