The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** šŸ”“ (Awarded Mondays)

Absolutely outstanding efforts all of you! You now have your red badges! :smiley:

Also, I second everything @siaronjames said above, mistakes are indeed an excellent learning tool!

@sheila-4
@michael-spenceley
@andy-short
@cerys-1
@trish-harrison
@christopher-gray
@jan-hurst
@selina-medwell
@derinkutlay
@rachel-cully

1 Like

Oh goodness thatā€™s strange! Were you sharing a computer at all? Can you reply to this message with your own username and Iā€™ll reward you a RED badge. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Catrin
I believe I was logged in. We supposedly logged Trish out and me in. My user name is Davepenywaen@gmail.com
Cheers
Dave

Da Iawn Coralie :slight_smile:

1 Like

Da Iawn, very clear :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Da Iawn Martin-James, some unfamiliar words for me but looking forward to learning them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

1 Like

My goodness - that was a long time ago!! Some time in 2018 ā€¦

Oh trust me, I didnā€™t notice. One of our tasks in Week 13 is to comment on others recordings of ā€˜5 minā€™ sentences. I couldnā€™t find anything recent so kept going down the list and spotted you :slight_smile:

Da Iawn @cerys-1, very clear and I look forward to learning some of the words which are still unfamiliar to me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

'Sdim problem!

Well done @max-parry @martin-james @simone-2 - absolutely brilliant sentences! You now have your RED badges! :smiley:

Bore da Dave! :slight_smile:

Youā€™ve provided me with your email address, but do you by any chance have your username as it appears on the forum? The name which appears when you post as yourself? For example, I appear as CatrinLliarJones and Trish appears as trish-harrison. This is what I use to award badges, rather than your email address. Diolch! :slight_smile:

I hope I have followed instructions!

2 Likes

I think thereā€™s a couple of mistakes and a few ums and ahhs lol

3 Likes

Well done, Stephen!

2 Likes

I have reached Week 18 - time flies when you are enjoying yourself with SSiW. I had to record my sentences again as they had disappeared from Clyp. Maybe I didnā€™t press save back in Week 11!
https://clyp.it/jelapa5o?token=08e1847a754a3eded0ebf3ab6e7d371c

1 Like

Well done David!

1 Like