The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** šŸ”“ (Awarded Mondays)

Well done Stephen! Are you doing the North course? Iā€™m doing South so itā€™s very interesting to hear the differences.

1 Like

Well done Mary-Ann!

1 Like

Great work @stephen-22 and @davidlewis-1!!! Absolutely fabulous sentences! You are now RED! :smile:

1 Like

Done I seem to have already posted this - no idea how or when but here it is again!!

3 Likes

Hi

here is my linkā€¦it was originally on Clyp so I am not sure if you can access it. If not let me know and I will rerecord them on Soundcloud

2 Likes

Bore da bawb!

As itā€™s half term holiday here in Wales this coming week and the kids will be at home, so I wonā€™t be at my computer very much, Iā€™m going to award a whole batch of badges today! So watch this space! :smiley:

Amazing sentences! Llongyfarchiadau! You now have your red badge @DianeO! :smiley:

Great sentences again @ann-spandrzyk! You already have your RED badge, so itā€™s the going green ā€˜Questionā€™ task for you next. :wink:

Brilliant Diane, you sound like youā€™ve been learning for months!!
I am not able to upload my sentences.

Fab@annā€¦I understood most of that ( Iā€™m doing the de version)

Thanks - I forget what Iā€™m saying most of the time.

Aw diolch yn fawr iawn. Thank you very much. I did do some welsh in schoolā€¦40 + years ago!

Dyma fy mhrawddegau: https://ssi-cyhoeddus.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/recording/416/6min_11_fullset.mp3

So sorry to hear that. Have a look at the following thread to see if it helps at allā€¦

Excellent effort! You are now RED! :smiley:

Hope this works

2 Likes

The instructions seem to have worked great with the new recording tool. Thanks, tech team!

2 Likes

I dont think this has worked! Iā€™ll try again

2 Likes

5 minute sentences

Yay!!

1 Like

Da iawn!