SSi Forum

The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** 🔴 (Awarded Mondays)

Well done Stephen! Are you doing the North course? I’m doing South so it’s very interesting to hear the differences.

Well done Mary-Ann!

Great work @stephen-22 and @davidlewis-1!!! Absolutely fabulous sentences! You are now RED! :smile:

Done I seem to have already posted this - no idea how or when but here it is again!!

Hi

here is my link…it was originally on Clyp so I am not sure if you can access it. If not let me know and I will rerecord them on Soundcloud

Bore da bawb!

As it’s half term holiday here in Wales this coming week and the kids will be at home, so I won’t be at my computer very much, I’m going to award a whole batch of badges today! So watch this space! :smiley:

Amazing sentences! Llongyfarchiadau! You now have your red badge @DianeO! :smiley:

Great sentences again @ann-spandrzyk! You already have your RED badge, so it’s the going green ‘Question’ task for you next. :wink:

Brilliant Diane, you sound like you’ve been learning for months!!
I am not able to upload my sentences.

Fab@ann…I understood most of that ( I’m doing the de version)

Thanks - I forget what I’m saying most of the time.

Aw diolch yn fawr iawn. Thank you very much. I did do some welsh in school…40 + years ago!

Dyma fy mhrawddegau: https://ssi-cyhoeddus.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/recording/416/6min_11_fullset.mp3

So sorry to hear that. Have a look at the following thread to see if it helps at all…

Excellent effort! You are now RED! :smiley:

Hope this works

The instructions seem to have worked great with the new recording tool. Thanks, tech team!

I dont think this has worked! I’ll try again

5 minute sentences

Yay!!

Da iawn!