The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** 🔴 (Awarded Mondays)

Diolch yn fawr iawn @CatrinLliarJones :smiley:

1 Like

Here we go! have a good week, everyone!
Fay

1 Like

Diolch yn fawr iawn Catrin

Here are my sentences, mistakes and all (I still have a bit of a block about “mawr” and “muy”)!

1 Like

Here’s mine posted. Hope I comes out OK.

1 Like

Well done on producing some fantastic sentences! You now have your RED badges! Llongyfarchiadau mawr iawn!

@Fay
@ruth-22
@malcolm-williams

Diolch Catrin!

1 Like

Diolch Catrin

1 Like

1 Like

Absolutely brilliant sentences all of you! Well done! You now have your RED badges! :smiley:

@davidjones-10
@sally-llewellyn
@josef-forman
@lorna-bale

:grimacing:

I was sure I’d already posted these in the relevant week, but I must have just thought about it! Here you go - it sounds very hesitant and repetitive to me now, but hey, it’s me speaking Welsh!!!

not sure how to post this but giving it a try… I tried last week and failed I’ve got yhis link but don#t klnow where to put it!

!https://ssi-cyhoeddus.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/recording/422/6min_11_fullset.mp3

Hi @RPybus, I’ve clicked on the link to your recording, but unfortunately, there doesn’t seem to be anything there. Do you think maybe you could check it again to see if we can get it to work? If not, don’t worry, there’s an integrated recorder in the lessons you could use. Here are some further instructions on how to use the recorder and where to find it…

Well done on some great sentences @elliott-cocker @Joe-H @Semele and @chrys! You have gone from PINK to RED!