The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** 🔴 (Awarded Mondays)

Yay! Diolch yn fawr, Catrin.

Shwmae !
Not sure if this is what is required to get that red badge. Apologies as I sound terrible! I’m trying to stay strong. Weeks 12 and 13 hit me hard and have had a knock on effect. I’m hanging on in there and am currently due to embark on week 19 but am needing to go over and over week 16, 17 and 18. Also I’ve still yet to catch up with anyone for a chat . Cofion gynnes, Lynsey​:slightly_smiling_face::black_flag:󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

2 Likes

Da iawn Andrew! You sound really fluent and confident to me! Onwards and upwards :wink:

2 Likes

Llongyfarchiadau! I bet you sound even more comfortable in Welsh now than you did when you recorded these sentences. :+1:

Well done Ruth - this posting speech is no easy job and you’ve made a good job of it :clap::clap::clap:

Diolch yn fawr ond ma dal eisiau fe ymarfer Mwy!

1 Like

Da iawn @lynsey-normanton-dav
Posting these sentences is so scary and you came over very comfortable with your Cymraeg :clap::clap:
Onwards and upwards, as they say!

Thank you Sue for your encouragement :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@suejellsincs thank you for responding, very kind and it gave me a boost to get your feedback!

1 Like

Not sure I’ve done this right… but here goes …

Here’s my clip. It’s dreadful!
I thought ,when I did it, it was good. Now, after only a few weeks, I’m thinking it’s… awful. What a roller coaster ride this is!

I hope I’ve copied the link correctly. Hmmm
https://ssi-cyhoeddus.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/recording/361/6min_11_fullset.mp3

1 Like

Excellent efforts everyone!!!

You now have your RED badges! :smiley:

@lynsey-normanton-dav
@mark-51
@clivegeraintwaters

1 Like

Woooooo!!!
How do you say Huzzah yn Cymraeg!? Ha ha

Ah what the hell :slight_smile:

1 Like

I want to be as brave as you when I grow up.

That is really I good. I have a few weeks before I need to put myself through that.

1 Like

this is painful lol

Mae ddrwg gen i, I practiced different sentences every day, instead of the same ones, so the prompts are in there, good luck in finding them! Hope this gives you all a laugh! https://ssi-cyhoeddus.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/recording/535/6min_11_fullset.mp3

Doesn’t flow or sound remotely Welsh! But hopefully look back at this in the future with fondness.

2 Likes

posts nervously…

2 Likes