The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** šŸ”“ (Awarded Mondays)

That sounded great.

And my very hesitant attempt
https://ssi-cyhoeddus.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/recording/666/6min_11_fullset.mp3

1 Like

this is my attempt at the 5 mins speaking

Scary - didnā€™t dare listen again before I posted, in case I was desperately embarrassed! But, teeth gritted, here it is!

1 Like

Bore da and Blwyddyn Newydd Dda / Happy New Year to all of you!

Sorry for the delay in awarding badges over the Christmas and New Year period. We are now back in the office and looking forward to seeing you progress through the course and Speaking Practice Tasks.

Well done for all of you gaining your RED badges this morning - great work! Iā€™m really impressed with your pronunciations - excellent work!

@hywel-rees
@julie-38
@irena
@jason1runner
@angharad-lyddon
@carolyne-taplin
@rogerspencer
@suejellsincs

2 Likes

Hereā€™s my attempt! my pronunciation is definitely worse than I rememberā€¦

2 Likes

Your pronunciation is good! Also, great job in posting this, Iā€™m not yet brave enough myself.

1 Like

OKā€¦

I had the trial for the longest time on the app and did level 1 up to 15 (kept stopping and starting). I recently became a paid member, and although I donā€™t think Iā€™ll back track through every single challenge for all of the previous weeks, Iā€™m FORCING myself to do these speaking ones and trying to change my badge colours.

If I have understood correctly then here is my attempt. Iā€™m so embarrassed at doing it I have rushed through it so nobody in the house could hear.

Full disclosureā€¦ because I had missed out on the weekly challenges I havenā€™t drilled them into my memory. Today wrote out the starter words list, typed out my sentences, checked things on the vocab list and some on the translator (so so nervous!).

So if the above is not classed as cheating, I hope this horrible chapter of my life can be over now :rofl:

P.S look forward to receiving corrections :smiley:

I have no idea if this is going to work!!

here are my sentences

Hi @rogerspencer! it seems that you already have your RED ā€˜5 min testā€™ badge as you completed this task on the 3rd of January and were awarded your badge last week. Your week 19 ā€˜QUESTIONā€™ recording Red to Green badge will be your next task. Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

Brilliant sentences and wonderful pronunciation @imperfectcadence @lydia-7 @SusanneLenhart @ros-townsend @kay-ridding @byronnicholas1 @reg-hughes. Llongyfarchiadau to you all! You now have toyr RED badges! :smile:

1 Like

Here are my sentences. https://ssi-cyhoeddus.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/recording/872/6min_11_fullset.mp3

Hi @reg-hughes! Iā€™ve moved your sentences recording to this thread and will award you your RED badge soon. :wink:

Diolch yn fawr iawn, Catrin. Dwiā€™n hapus iawn i gael fy bathodyn coch!! :slight_smile:

At last - Iā€™m actually on L2 but have failed to do these recordings so far. Wwps! So here are my first batch of sentences. Iā€™ll go through the other challenges and record more. Better late than never/
gwell hwyr na byth! :laughing:

2 Likes

Hi Catrin - Iā€™ve been a bad learner and am only just working through the recording tasks. Maeā€™n ddrwg da fi! Iā€™ve uploaded a recording now - gobeithio bod hynny yn ok?

1 Like