The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** šŸ”“ (Awarded Mondays)

Diolch yn fawr iawn. I am hapy with how much I have learnt in a few weeks but I really need to work on my accent. Good luck evo dysgu Cymraeg.

Hereā€™s mine. Itā€™s a really quiet recording but I couldnā€™t change itā€¦lots of hesitations!

Hi Christine, unfortunately your link doesnā€™t seem to work. Iā€™ve rewarded you your RED badge anyway, but it would be lovely to hear your sentences. :wink:

Excellent work @christine-parry, @catherine-price-1, @rosemary-furness, @kara-lawson! You now have your RED badges! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you!

Da iawn i bawb sy wedi recordio brawddegau

So I did try recording me speaking after trying the pink challenge. Oops didnā€™t realise it was a separate challenge. I will share it anyway as its done now.

edit: I did realise after recording that I missed dysgu out in the first sentence, it should have been dwi iā€™n mynd i dysgu sut iā€¦ learning curve I guess, haha.

I gave it my best shot

Gwaith da!

Maeā€™n sŵnioā€™n dda i mi :blush:

Maeā€™n ddrwg gen i - It took me a while to work out where to post this! These are the sentences from Challenge 10.

Hi. I tried to post my recording here on my PC, but it wouldnā€™t recognise it.
This doesnā€™t look as if itā€™s going to work either!

I didnā€™t receive an email with the next challenge this week. Thought maybe it was because I hadnā€™t handed my homework inā€¦
Sorry about that. Iā€™m loving the Welsh and the ssiw method, but as a ā€œboomerā€ without up to the minute kit, this tec business is beyond me!
Please may I be excused?

And yes I did forget to buy bread and I did have some cake for breakfast :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hello Aran and Catrin
I hope this works!

Iā€™m a bit behind on my challenges but working hard to catch up now I am furloughed and when I can Iā€™m going for a Coffi a Clonc ( Coffee and a Chat) .
This course is amazing! Thank you Sharon

This is my recording of sentences for lesson 6.

Hope that link works!

Hi @TaraDew it seems youā€™ve already progressed to your week 21 ā€˜answer recordingā€™ task and earned your blue badge. :slight_smile: