The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** 🔴 (Awarded Mondays)

Sorry I can’t post to Sound Cloud

Just tagging @CatrinLliarJones to draw her attention your post here, Chris. SoundCloud clip

Such truly excellent sentences all of you! Congratulations on completing this epic task! You now have your RED badges!

@simon-gregory-1
@jsommers
@gaynor-foulkes-taylo
@chris-evans-4
@ann-haylett

For some reason my recording turned out a bit ‘wobbly’ but I hope this is good enough!

Understood perfectly, @michael-16! You now have your RED badge! :smiley:

1 Like

That is a very weird recording of mine. I recorded about 15 sentences and that sounds like a bit of two of them? Should I start again?

Oh dear, my voice/accent! :rofl::joy::rofl:

Helo @jacqui-stoddart! I think we can tell from this piece that you’d pass the 5 Min test just fine, but it would be great if you could try another quick recording if it’s not too much trouble! Let me know either way and I’ll update your badge :blush:

And by the way, sorry we missed your recording!

Great job and congratulations @steveeley @CatJones @lorraine-watson @tanya-7 (and very soon @jacqui-stoddart, as soon as you’ve told us whether you’d like to rerecord!) Enjoy your red badge :smile:

Thank you very much. Thoroughly enjoying the 6 minutes a day. Having been trying to learn, with SSiW, Wlpan, Duo, for far too long, it is finally starting to click - I am listening to an old clip about Tumble RFC playing Penclawdd in the WRU Challenge cup in 71/72, and I’ve just realised that I am listening, and “understanding”, in Cymraeg!

2 Likes

Diolch yn fawr @Novem :grinning:

1 Like

Sorry for the poor quality of the recording!

Please let me know if this what we are meant to do, hopeless with technology

Dyma’r brawddegau. I hope this is right!