The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** šŸ”“ (Awarded Mondays)

Diolch!

Llongyfarchiadau on your first badge recording @johnny-houston ! Enjoy your red badge :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think I am going this right!

Diolch :slight_smile:

I hope I have the technology finally figured out. My first recording was lost. Amazing how much better I feel my sentences are when I am not recording!

Da iawn @martine-garland and @jane-gerloff! Both very much done right :smile::star2::red_circle:

1 Like

Iā€™ve done it!

Wohoo! Da iawn @sarahwoodbury, enjoy your second badge! :red_circle: :star2:

Here are my sentences from week 18 - I forgot to post them! Diolch!

Hello - I hope I did this correctly! Here are my practice sentences - or, was I meant to try speaking for 5 minutes? Confused. https://ssi-cyhoeddus.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/recording/1650/6min_11_fullset.mp3

No clue if I have done this properly, or even at all. Confused.com here !! I hope bith sets of sentences are here. Anne Savafe

Re 1670 above ā€¦itā€™s from Anne Savage ( sorry ā€¦fat finger syndrome !!)

Hereā€™s my effort then. I donā€™t feel too bad about posting it as it seems quite a long time ago that I recorded the sentences!
Onwards and upwards I hope!

Sentences posted- please may I have red badge?:sunglasses:

Llongyfarchiadau everyone! All done correctly, here are your red badges :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

@caroline-christian
@anne-savage
@ChristineF
@spoapaw1

Ok, I will try it. It is quite long ago ā€¦ https://ssi-cyhoeddus.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/recording/1060/6min_11_fullset.mp3

I need help! I pressed the ā€˜link buttonā€™ on my recording but really donā€™t understand about posting the URLā€¦can anyone put me straight!.
Many thanks
Susanna

Da iawn @martin a @leonie-richardson!

@susanna - Have you tried coming here to the forum and pressing Ctrl+V while writing your reply? You can also right-click where youā€™d normally write and select Paste from the menu. (Youā€™ll need to go back to the recording and press the link button again for this to work!)

Thank you - I think I understand ā€¦.but I donā€™t understand where my clipboard is which I need to post my recording to from week 18.

this is the recording but how do I get it to the right place? sorry Iā€™m seriously challanged here!

Thank you very much - I think it has worked at last.
Susanna