The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** 🔴 (Awarded Mondays)

Da iawn @CerisHughes! :red_circle: :heart:

1 Like

Sorry it’s a little clumsy

Hi @RoseWestwood, that might have been the wrong recording - you didn’t say anything in it! :smile: You might still have the right recording available to share, could you have a look and try posting it here again? Pob lwc :slight_smile:

Just managed to master the technology to do this. Hope it’s worked.

2 Likes

This is about my 6th attempt, so fingers crossed someone can hear this.:crossed_fingers:
The Welsh I’m enjoying immensely, but not coping well with the technology!

3 Likes
  1. I have recorded the first set of sentences. Pretty poor quality recording I m afraid. Key question: how do I send them to you?
  2. I am doing the course from our home in Gwynedd with my wife Anne. We have both just completed Lesson 14. How do ensure that she too make these recordings and joins the forum? As I am guessing that learning together is a positive motivator, do I need to pay a second subscription?
    Look forward to hearing from you.
    Chris Stephens
1 Like

Helo Pawb,

I have attempted to record this but soundcloud is telling me that I can no longer record on the app? Is there any other way to do it or is mine just having a funny 5?

Diolch! Laura

1 Like

:see_no_evil:

Sorry, very broken and stumbled on a few words :expressionless:

Well done Donna. Great accent.

Well done Geth.

Diolch

Well done Liz

Good job everyone!

Back from the holidays! Da iawn bawb, llongyfarchiadau! :tada: :grin:

@david-rose
@donna-attrill
@emily-mccaw
@Geth_Jones
@hedges-kim
@jocelyn-lewis
@liz-ellis

Hey Chris!

You can post your recordings here (you can reply to my post, if that makes it easier!). How you do that will depend on how you recorded your sentences:

-If you recorded them on the SSiW recording tool, you can just copy the link to it (there will be a button on the player) and paste it in here
-If you recorded it on some other hosting site (such as SoundCloud), you can copy the link from there and post it here in the same way.
-If you recorded it on your device, you’ll first need to upload your recording somewhere (such as SoundCloud) and then copy the link from there.

Hopefully this helps, let me know if you get stuck!

As for your other questions, your wife can just create a new forum account - you don’t need a subscription with SSi to join the forum, and we don’t spend our time checking that someone has a subscription when they post in here! As for whether you should have a second subscription, I can’t answer that :grin: @aran?