The '5 Minutes' Test - week 6 **Going PINK** 💮 (Badges Awarded Mondays)

done it

Absolutely brilliant @lynsey-normanton-dav @laura-davies @clare-roberts @sean-slater @megan-graham @julie-38! You now have your PINK badges! :smiley:

2 Likes

Done

Wedi gwneud.

Done it!

I’ve done it :slight_smile:

Done it!
:smiley:

Bore da everyone! :smiley:

I will be awarding badges again on Monday, in the meantime please see the following thread for complete information on completing the Speaking Practice Tasks…

Diolch!

Done it

Well done to all of you for your brilliant efforts! You now have your PINK badges! :smiley:

@anne-williams
@brian-andrews-1
@mark-51
@carolyne-taplin
@angharad-lyddon
@rachel-cully

1 Like

Nes i neud e! - Done!

1 Like

Phew, done it at last!

Done it

Done! I did do the sentences, tbey were very basic, and not very long, but I also included words that were on the list further down, so I said them twice, I hope that’s ok.

Done it!

Weheyyyyyy!!! Well done to all of you, you now have your pink badges! :smile:

@Susanne
@martin-james
@jason1runner
@irena
@rebecca-kelly

mission accomplished

Diolch, I have no idea how it has happened! I only said short basic sentences, but I’m very proud of myself. I can say more in 6 weeks, than I have learned in 15 years of trying to learn. Diolch yn fawr daedrhewbethynyGymraeg (excuse the spelling)

I tried this a while back when I was just beginning and I couldn’t do it for the life of me. Now I’m nearing the end of level 1 and I thought I’d revisit this and I managed to rattle them off in under a minute first try! I’m very proud of myself :grin: Really fun to see my progress like that.

1 Like