The '5 Minutes' Test - week 6 **Going PINK** šŸ’® (Badges Awarded Mondays)

Hi Hannah,

I have quite a busy life, so I followed the guidelines in the FAQ https://www.saysomethingin.com/static/howto/HowTo04MakeTimeToLearn.pdf
I invested in a pair of bluetooth headphones.
I cycle to and from work each day, which is about 40 mins each way, ideal for the length of most lessons, though using the pause button, poses its own problems.
I have an hour for lunch, I also listen whislt cooking the tea, and I talk to myself anywhere and everywhere repeating the various phrases, though this does bring the odd stare from passers by.
I have also stopped writing things down, which as Aran says I used to use as a bit of a crutch, which defeats the whole point of this method of learning.

3 Likes

Alla i dim yn cofio os dw i wedi bod yn gwneud hyn (hope that makes sense!)

1 Like

Done it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry for the delay in answering. Iā€™ve been busy with Bwtcamp this week :slight_smile:
If youā€™d like to do your sentences as a conversation between 2 people thatā€™s great, but try not to just read it. If you can put a word or two as a prompt for the beginning of each sentence, then create the rest on the fly, thatā€™s the best way to do it.

1 Like

Done it! Although this weekā€™s been much harder with less free time :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Dee. Hope the bwtcamp went well :hugs:

1 Like

Done it!

1 Like

I passed the 5 minute test :slight_smile:

1 Like

Doneā€¦great fun :blush:

1 Like

Done it

1 Like

Done :slight_smile:

1 Like

Done it!

1 Like

Done :+1::blush:

1 Like

Done it!:+1:

1 Like

wedi gwneud o :smiley:

1 Like

Done it. . May I have an ardderchog :innocent:

1 Like

Done it :slight_smile:

1 Like

OK, I did this a while back but didnā€™t know this was where I was supposed to post it!

1 Like

Dw i wedi gwneud e!
Iā€™ve done it!
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Did this ages ago but didnā€™t realise I needed to post it here!!

1 Like