The '5 Minutes' Test - week 6 **Going PINK** šŸ’® (Badges Awarded Mondays)

Done!

Done it at last! Iā€™ve been a bit lazy over xmas and my weekly Dosbarth Cymraeg wasnā€™t open for a fortnight either so this place has been a blessing. Iā€™m about to start Challenge 5 too after being stuck on C4 for about 6 weeks!

Bore da! A friendly Monday morning reminder that once youā€™ve completed the 5 MINUTES TASK (see first post in this thread), you should then post a message in this thread to tell us that youā€™ve completed the task, so I can award you your pink badge! Diolch gyfeillion! :slight_smile:

Yeah!!! I did it! ā€¦And I was able to understand most of what was said in the transcriptā€¦just a little fast for me though! ā€¦and I was able to read the transcript in Cymraeg without looking at the translation!! Just a few words I needed to look up! WEEEEEE!!! If only I could understand them when my goats and chickens speak Cymraeg back to me!!

Done

Done it!

Llongyfarchiadau you three! X

Noswaith da,

Does anyone have an iPhone XS Max that can help me with recording on SoundCloud please?
I have searched and searched but I have had no joy!

Diolch yn fawr

Done!
Listen to the 5 minutes test.m4a by Rachel on #

Done it!

Llongyfarchiadau Rachel and Matt! :slight_smile:

Done it, four attempts!

Well done! You are now Pink!

Done it!

Well done Lynne! :slight_smile:

Llongyfarchiadau to everyone turning pink this week! Keep them coming! :slight_smile:

Oh dear, I think I did it the wrong way. I posted the link to my sentences in the thread for the ā€œone wordā€ recording. Oopsā€¦ :woozy_face:
Well, here it is again: https://soundcloud.com/user-796641529/sentences-set-1

No worries and well done! :slight_smile:

All done

Done it!