The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** 🔴 (Awarded Mondays)

I have no idea what to do on this forum. I have tried many times to do this.

https://soundcloud.com/user-881518570/monday-04-56-pm

3 Likes

Really good!

1 Like

Well done! Especially with those Slack pings - and yet you kept going like a true trooper :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well done Izzie :slight_smile:

1 Like

@aliC you sounded great :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Listen to Deg braddeg 2/6/18 by Sonia #np on #SoundCloud

Hope that’s worked :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Bendigedig @soniakw! Brilliant!

1 Like

Listen to Sounds from Sunday afternoon by Sharon Masling-Jones #np on #SoundCloud

4 Likes

Posted in the wrong place before… so I’ll try again! Thanks @Deborah-SSi

3 Likes

5 Likes

That was brilliant @roblisle and lovely to hear your daughter popping in with her Welsh as well!

2 Likes

Am I supposed to get a badge for this @aran? I’m not sure I understand the whole badge system yet…

The red badge is for posting your ‘5 minutes’ test :slight_smile:
Onto green when you post your first question!

1 Like

I posted mine a couple of days ago… ah, hang on… I think I can see my red badge! Diolch yn fawr

2 Likes

Here is my recording made a couple of weeks ago of the first questions. I can spot two mistakes, but that’s fine (remember/forget and not softening after wnes I), but I wanted to share the original and not make a new one. Here it is:

3 Likes

Well, that was painful - and I already spotted a dweud that should have been a siarad! O daro!

2 Likes
1 Like

https://soundcloud.com/malnet-1/week-6-practice-1

These are the ten questions from week 6 of the 26 week course. I would thank Dee for her helpful advice once again

1 Like

Just moved this here @malnet3. Someone started that other thread, but it’s not the ‘official’ one. You’re in the right place now, and you’ve got your red badge for saying all your 5-minute sentences. Da iawn ti!

1 Like

If it’s any consolation, I keep making this mistake too! My other favourite is saying “ymarfer” instead of “(g)wella”. Oh, and softening when I shouldn’t. I keep saying “Wnes i ddim gofio” forgetting that the “(d)dim” takes the mutation so there isn’t one for “cofio”. Still, it would be boring if we got it all right straight away!

3 Likes