The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** šŸ”“ (Awarded Mondays)

[ Woops - wrong section - should have been in recording section - can it be moved or is it ok here? ]

1 Like

Moved the post to the right topic for you.

Good work. Now to the questions! I know you can do this too. Dal ati!

Hwyl!
Tatjana :slight_smile:

1 Like

OK. Hereā€™s my recording!

3 Likes

Stumbled through the 5 minute challenge sentences - but something I would not have been able to achieve six weeks ago. Diolch yn Fawr iā€™r SSIW pobol. :astonished:long 5 mins

2 Likes

Many thanks, for the tutorial, Tatjana. Iā€™ve moved from the iPhone to the laptop and found the Share Embed Message page by clicking the Share symbol. My recording and the secret link are there but when I click Message it wants a recipient. Iā€™ve tried entering the https link and the track link but it just keeps saying it wants a recipient even if I try clicking on the Send box. Any ideas, please? I am SO NEAR to cracking this!

Just had a thought. Iā€™m using an Apple MacBookPro.

Thanks for moving it for me @tatjana (doh!)ā€¦and thanks for the red splodge too!

2 Likes

Sorry, I might not be too clear. You donā€™t need to click ā€œmessageā€ but just copy the link you find below (on my picture marked as blue) and then come on here to this forum and post it into this topic just like you did writing this message/post, by pasting it into the message youā€™re writing. So:

• click on the share symbol on the track you want to share
  • copy the link you get in the pop up window which opens
  • Come back here and start a new post in this thread
  • you can of course write something first and then paste the link into new paragraph or you can paste the link first and then write something (if you want of course) in the ne w paragraph of the same post.
  • click ā€œReplyā€ button below your message and the track will show in your post.

Hope itā€™s clear now. If you still struggle, let me know.

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome.

This was not my work but probably that of @aran or @Deborah-SSi.

2 Likes

If I post in here, I might get rid of my pink badge! Hurray! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Fingers crossed!!

Link at

3 Likes

Many many thanks to all who have helped with this !!! Oh! the relief!!!

1 Like

And hereā€™s the one word track from week 04
https://soundcloud.com/user-645451288/thursday-10.52-am-2/s-GFOIk

1 Like

Something is wrong here. Did you remove the track or something like that?

Oh dear! Iā€™ll try again tomorrow. Iā€™m doing challenge 8 at the moment.

1 Like

Alright, then, I hope this works. This should be my ā€˜five minuteā€™-test recording. It ended up being quite short, but thatā€™s because I always speak too fast, whether I can speak the language or not (and itā€™s my second go on the early challenges). I promise all the sentences are there. :relaxed: I might try and record myself again soon with longer sentences.

5 Likes

Excellent work, and a very promising accentā€¦ :star: :star2:

1 Like

Diolch yn fawr, Aran. Dw iā€™n dod oā€™r Almaen, which is basically cheating. :blush:

1 Like

Hereā€™s my recording

4 Likes

That photos got to go too!

2 Likes