The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** šŸ”“ (Awarded Mondays)

Boring - youā€™ve got to be kidding me! Your Welsh is fantastic! :heart_eyes: :clap::tulip: Honestly, I didnā€™t even understand everything you saidā€¦

1 Like

Diolch, Richard! Thatā€™s really nice of you!

1 Like

No wayā€¦Aran, you CANNOT be serious! I really donā€™t deserve an advanced badge, that must have been a mistake, right? :scream::astonished:

Youā€™re doing SO much better than youā€™re willing to recognise! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do I get a red badge now too Aran? :grin:

2 Likes

Hey @Claudia_Beryan! Donā€™t invent some other advanced excuse now to put yourself down, will you?

Oh, ya, sure ā€¦ I say even more basic hings than you do. (you said you remember just basic words, not me). :slight_smile: For Godā€™s sake, I donā€™t even remember what Iā€™ve recorded anymore. Iā€™ll have to listen to it but if I stated itā€™s boring, it surely is. :slight_smile:

Hmmm ā€¦ @aran ā€¦ what if we invent something for people like Claudia? Something what would stop them from putting themselves down. Letā€™s say ā€¦ every time she puts her down, her red badge becomes darker and darker ā€¦ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Diolch yn fawr iawn
Rwan, mae rhaid I mi trio i master technology. Emojis a Cymraeg. Go drappia, licwn i go drappia ond dw in isio words Newydd ready for the dreaded notorious Challenge 14. :scream: @aran

2 Likes

Hmmmā€¦both our badges would become one or two shades darker right now, Iā€™m afraid! :wink::innocent:

:joy::joy::joy: Well, now, I can hardly come up with the same beginner (noob)-reasons, canā€™t I? I must up my game! No, joking aside, Iā€™m damn proud of my badge, it gives me a huge kick to see it red and shiny beside my name. I told my sons about it as soon as they came home. Brian asked: ā€œYou mean you can speak Welsh nowā€¦like REALLY speak Welsh with real Welsh people?ā€ :nerd:

2 Likes

I love this the most! :slight_smile:

Well, yes, I admit this but anyway. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hope Iā€™ve done this right!

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing your sentences, Coralie! They sound great, and Iā€™m enjoying the chance to practice my listening skills with some South Walian! :slight_smile:

Just to add my bit to everybody elseā€™s very, very well-deserved praise, Claudia: I completely agree that your sentences sound excellent and more than understandable (even though Iā€™m doing the course for the North!) You do deserve to feel much more confident! :relaxed:

Great to hear you on here, @Coralie Your sentences are very clear. Being something of a technophobe, I canā€™t get past first base in recording myself - until I get some assistance this end. But very well done!

Ahemā€¦ :wink:

Hereā€™s mine, I thought Iā€™d done it before but then couldnā€™t find it. Iā€™m a bit lost in all this technology which Iā€™m finding even more challenging than the Cymraeg. Sorry about the Bristol accentšŸ˜

Listen to Sounds from Friday morning by Sally Dwyer #np on #SoundCloud

3 Likes

OK. Here is the week 9 task. Here goesā€¦a lot of it might be wrong!

EDIT by @tatjana to make this recording appear as embed so clicking on play would give instant listen.

(I hope you donā€™t mind @daveyeg)

5 Likes

Thanks Karin!

1 Like

Thanks Alan - Iā€™m new to SoundCloud and Slack so it took me a while to work it all out!

It sounds fantastic to me, Elizabeth!

User 645451288
Thursday 11:15 AM
Posted 2 minutes ago2 minutes
Private
Private Share

Link at
This track is set to private and can only be shar