The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** šŸ”“ (Awarded Mondays)

Is it there, or not, please?

3 Likes

1 Like

HELP!!! Please.

Hi Andrea - looks as though itā€™s not going very smoothly - can you give me a URL for your SoundCloud account, and Iā€™ll try to help? :slight_smile:

Oh Diolch, Aran. Iā€™m LOVING the Welsh, but just CAN"T get my head around the Techy stuff. Perhaps I should have done a computer course before the Welsh course! haha . I donā€™t even know what the URL is!, So Iā€™m sending you the link https://soundcloud.com/user-645451288/thursday-11-15-am/s-skypeO

Hi Andrea - donā€™t worry, weā€™ll get you there!

That account looks to me as though all your tracks are set to private - I canā€™t see any of themā€¦ you need to choose the track you want, click on ā€˜Moreā€™ just underneath it, then ā€˜Edit trackā€™, then in the window that opens up, scroll down and make sure that you have the ā€˜publicā€™ option checkedā€¦

Then go back to the track listing, click on ā€˜Shareā€™, and copy the website address in the box at the bottom of the page that will pop upā€¦ :slight_smile:

Sorry Aran. Where do I copy it?

2 Likes

Hey! I experimented and I THINK Iā€™ve done it??? Diolch yn fawr. I can get back to doing Challenge 11 now!

1 Like

Wha-hey! You cracked it! :star: :star2:

1 Like

Many thanks. and all because I had pressed ā€œPrivateā€. Diolch yn fawr eto.

1 Like

Thanks @Karin_Koehler. Very kind of you to listen and to say that.x

Thanks @tatjana. Not sure I understand the technology of what you did but thanks!!

Great, Iā€™ve got a fake Welsh sing-song accent. I sound like Colm Meaney in the Englishman Who Went Up A Hill
https://soundcloud.com/nigelhomer/practice-welsh-sentances

4 Likes

Itā€™s simple. When you paste a link from SoundCloud or YouTube, paste it in separate paragraph so that software recognizes it as a separete thing and embed it recognizing it as a sound or video.

And ā€¦ youā€™re welcome of course. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™d say youā€™re off to a superb start! :star: :star2:

1 Like

Claudia, you really must stop putting yourself down. You did a fantastic job! :star2:

(And please note that my recording is not awesome, fluent, fast, complex or exciting at all - but what is important to me is that I improve :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

Here are my sentences

5 Likes

Fantastic Amy! Well done!

1 Like