The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** šŸ”“ (Awarded Mondays)

brilliant!

1 Like

Very fluent and ā€œspeedyā€. :slight_smile: Excellent!

1 Like

Thanks everyone!

2 Likes

I just listened to your recordingā€¦and you used MUCH more advanced words and sentences than I did! :tulip: And listening to your recording wasnā€™t boring at all; actually, I didnā€™t even understand all the words you used.

You are right, important is that we have fun making these recordings and learn with and from each other :sparkles::relaxed:

2 Likes

Please excuse the errrs, weerrs, general bad grammar and pronunciation!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Oh well! Here goes.

4 Likes

Well done! :star:

Iā€™m useless at selfies - looks like I need a number underneath ready for a long jail sentence!

1 Like

Gret iawn! I still hsve to get used to the northern dialect, but it sounded brill to me.

1 Like

Hello, I hope this has worked! Had a right struggle faffing with souncloud but all good. I think.
Also I was too scared to listen to back to my recording so who knows how many mistakes are in therešŸ™ˆ Hopefully this will encourage me to get some actual speaking practice cos Iā€™m been too embarrassed by my lack of Cymraeg to ask anybody yet!

5 Likes

That was great - very clear! Yes, youā€™re definitely ready to get into some real speaking practice now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

well done!

1 Like

fantastic. Sounds great to me.

1 Like

https://soundcloud.com/user-151404012/sounds-from-friday-evening
I finally built up the courage to try this, so here goes

2 Likes

Well DONE! Thatā€™s a brave and important stepā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

I tried but ran out of steam aka memory after a short time. Will try again later.

2 Likes

You did excellently, Steve! Warmly deserve your red badgeā€¦ :slight_smile:

OK - so Iā€™m doing the six month course, Iā€™m (ostensibly) on Week 10, so I should have recorded these about a month ago and posted them at least a fortnight ago. And I got a ā€˜slap on the wristā€™ email for not completing the challenges on time last week, too. So here, from my naughty step, is my late, stumbling and repetitive effort. But Iā€™m catching up! Iā€™m not going to admit defeat, this timeā€¦

2 Likes

Not so sure why I tried to say ā€œdarllen llyfrā€ - well, anyway, I did it!

3 Likes