The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** šŸ”“ (Awarded Mondays)

Blimey - that sounded so fluent and proficient. Well played!

1 Like

Superb work - an excellent recovery, @ant! Stop putting yourself down - this is the real gold, the effort that will give you the results - well DONE! :star: :star2:

And great work, @Lea - really coming along strongly there! :star2:

Just listened to my recording again now and apologies for my pace at the time. I hope I am faster now ā€“ I have definitely improved my vocabulary anyway!
https://soundcloud.com/barry-smith-661355779/sounds-from-sunday-night/s-Qrkjh

3 Likes

Hereā€™s my 5 minute recording!

5 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

Here is my five minute sentences from last month
Last months 5 mins

1 Like

Here is my 5 minute sentence practice recording from a while ago:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Well done! :star2:

Hi allā€¦confession timeā€¦Iā€™m in the 6MWS and I should have posted this aaaages ago. (Iā€™m trying to get all caught up with all of the tasks). The good news is that Iā€™ve been keeping up with the Challenges, listening to Radio Cymru, watching S4C and chatting at least three times a week with my study buddy (hooray!).

Howeverā€¦Iā€™ve been a bit remiss with the Soundcloud aspect of it allā€¦that changes today. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well done! We love seeing people play catch-up successfully! :slight_smile:

1 Like

https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks

Finally worked out how to ā€˜shareā€™ a soundcloud thingā€¦

1 Like

Very late posting from weeks ago on 6th month course. (Not sure if Iā€™ve done it rightā€¦either sentences or posting!!)
Simplistic and slow trying to think in the moment. Apologies for all of that.

2 Likes

Hi June - almost there! Instead of copying the URL at the top of the page, you need to open the track, and find the ā€˜Shareā€™ option, and then put that in here - sorry itā€™s a bit fiddly! :slight_smile:

Well done @TheresaMunford and @susan-jones - Susan, donā€™t you dare apologise for taking such a brave step, and for speaking well and clearly! :star2:

Bless you, Aran!

1 Like

Youā€™re doing hugely important stuff here, which is going to make a massive difference to your Welsh - it really matters that you feel proud of yourself about thisā€¦ :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Dyma ni! (Slinks away, embarrassed)

4 Likes