The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** šŸ”“ (Awarded Mondays)

Listen to Week 6 sentences by Carol W T #np on #SoundCloud

4 Likes

Helo pawb

Hereā€™s my ā€˜5 minutesā€™ recording. Eeek!

Diolch

4 Likes

You know, itā€™s weird, Iā€™ve never been able to listen to myself speaking English (torture) but, in Welsh, I was fine. Funny that.

2 Likes

Impressive! I think Iā€™m going to have to set my sights rather higher for my recording!!

Well, here it is ā€¦

7 Likes

Well done :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™m always so impressed when I listen to your sentences. You all sound so natural, with loads of expression - congratulations to you all!

4 Likes

Hi Aran, Please give me the ā€˜five minuterā€™ accolade or tell me if I have missed something. Just clearing up loose ends before going into mothballs again! Hope you and teulu have a fab end to the holidays xx

I think Iā€™ve fixed it for you - you probably jumped the pink badge stageā€¦ :slight_smile:

Kimberley

It was your recording that made me realise that rather than just have a list of unconnected sentences, which is what I had originally recorded, it was much better to try to build a more natural bit of conversation around the prompts.

So thanks for posting yours.

Gareth

3 Likes

Ah thanks Gareth. Thatā€™s nice to hear. I didnā€™t really think much about it to be honest (itā€™s what we had to do when I went on a traditional Welsh course) but Iā€™m glad you found it useful.

Diolch

Kim

2 Likes

Sorry to be dim butā€¦
I have recorded my 5 minute test on Soundcloud but canā€™t work out how to post it here. :thinking:
I probably need some more wine :joy::champagne::wine_glass:

4 Likes

There should be a little ā€˜shareā€™ button somewhere towards the bottom of the trackā€¦ if you can tell me what you can see, we can try and figure out where itā€™s hidingā€¦ :slight_smile:

Hi Aran, yes you are right, the share button is there but it produces the options to share with facebook, twitter, e-mail etc. In fact 24 options but none of them are SSIW. :thinking:

Listen to Sounds from Thursday afternoon by Ann Moore #np on #SoundCloud

6 Likes

Done it! I copied it to clipboard first then pasted it here.
Thanks for helping me think about it! I think I just switched my brain off after all this Cymraeg!! :joy:

4 Likes

Listen to Allison Hulmes First sentence practice. by Allison #np on #SoundCloud

6 Likes

Brilliant! What a great start. Well done :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi Aran, Iā€™m struggling with SoundCloud at the moment. I recorded my sentences, I made them public but couldnā€™t upload them. Iā€™ve tried it so many times I had followers :blush:, Iā€™ve deleted the sentences for now but will try again in a few days. Hopefully will have better luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here they are, my first public sentences in Welsh:

That didnā€™t hurtā€¦

7 Likes