The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** šŸ”“ (Awarded Mondays)

Well done, sounds great!

Can you link to your SoundCloud account here? :slight_smile:

I have NO idea but Iā€™ll try

1 Like

I thought I was watching someone have a chat in Pobol y Cwm - da iawn, mĆ¢t!

Iā€™m just starting week 3 so itā€™s probably a bit soon to do this red badge thing, however I downloaded the Sound Cloud app in readiness.

Do I need ā€œSound Cloud Proā€ to be able to upload?

I canā€™t find any upload option in the basic app (iphone); it seems to be about listening to albums and stations etc. The support section sheds no light either!

Clearly lots of people have made it work; please cast your pearls of wisdom before this swine!

Might be a good idea to ask in the Slack group - there were some excellent walkthoughs posted in there at one point, someone might be able to dig them outā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

Doing excellently there, Mariaā€¦ :star2:

1 Like

My attempt at some basic sentences as my first foray into Cymraeg on SoundCloud

4 Likes

Sounding good @brian-cope!

1 Like

3 Likes

Dw iā€™n teimlo yn ddewr. (I am feeling brave). Here it goes.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Superb work, you two! :star: :star2:

2 Likes

Well done Celia! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Aaagh! DO hope this has worked - huge fight with the technology - plus WHY is it so much harder to talk to a recorder than just say sentences to yourself?? I know I can make more sense, but canā€™t face trying to get something recorded againā€¦ and you do say donā€™t worry about perfectionā€¦
Iā€™m with those who miss cassette recorders!!

6 Likes

And thank you @JohnYoung for your helpful post - I might have given up completely without it!!

2 Likes

Very kind of you Ann. Iā€™m not sure how I could have helped, unless it was that rambling post that I made some time ago relating to the steps that I took getting a recording on there. :smiley:

1 Like

Thatā€™s the one - worked for me! :slight_smile:

2 Likes