The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** šŸ”“ (Awarded Mondays)

Hi Ann, please donā€™t be so hard on yourself. It is really good and far better than I managed. Itā€™s always nerve-wracking I know. But it sounds like you are definitely on the right track. Donā€™t worry and try to relax and enjoy. You really are doing fine! :hugs:

2 Likes

Brilliant - youā€™re putting yourself through exactly the right kind of pain - and youā€™re solving that extra difficulty at this stage, which means youā€™re going to be better prepared for the step of talking to other peopleā€¦ :star: :star2:

For me, Soundcloud was the start to me actually talking Welsh. Even though I sounded terrible compared to everyone else, it gave me the confidence to have a go.

Also it helped me to find my way around Windows 10 :grin:

6 Likes

Thank you so much for your encouragement - please tell me the ā€˜rabbit in headlightsā€™ feeling gets less with experience!!

2 Likes

@aran
Youā€™ve no idea just HOW chuffed I am to see that red speech bubble today! Diolch yn fawr iawn :smiley:

And @JohnYoung
Your Soundcloud post is so encouraging - thank you :slight_smile:
And I identify with your Windows comment - we upgraded for me to access Slackā€¦

1 Like

2 Likes

The last but one sentence ā€˜that I needā€™ stuffed me as usualā€¦but I realise when Iā€™ve got it wrong which is a start I suppose :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Itā€™s one of the most important things of allā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

4 Likes

4 Likes

Da iawn!

2 Likes

Well done for doing this - i hope i can do it when the time comesā€¦

1 Like

Well done! Sounds really good :hugs:

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:ļø Iā€™m lucky to live in Wales, and hear it spoken a lot, so that may be a big help with pronouncing many things. Iā€™m still too much of a coward to try it out in the wild though lol

2 Likes

Listen to Sounds from Thursday afternoon by L J #np on #SoundCloud

4 Likes

Hope this is ok! The technology of SoundCloud is more tricky than actually learning the language :wink:

5 Likes

Well done :heart_eyes: You sounded exhausted by the endā€¦I swear I felt your sighs :wink: You nailed it (and not in a Pinterest way) :smile:

3 Likes

Wow! Thatā€™s impressive. Da iawn! Both the speaking & figuring out SoundCloud. Iā€™m still struggling with both :smirk:

3 Likes

Thank you! I was sighing because I realised how similar my sentences sounded!

2 Likes

Thank you. I canā€™t work out how to stop it autoplaying music after Iā€™ve listened to myself. Technology grrrr lol.