The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** šŸ”“ (Awarded Mondays)

da iawn Simon!

1 Like

Everyone is sounding really great! :grinning: Are we all roughly at the same level on this particular thread here? Iā€™m currently on week 7 of the 6-month speaker course, and Iā€™m here because part of this weekā€™s mission was to come and have a listen (I confess - I still hadnā€™t done last weekā€™s challenge at that point recording and uploading my ā€˜5 minutesā€™ sentences to Soundcloud, so I was feeling slightly guilty). Then I got a bit carried away learning the SSIW intro ā€˜Wela i efo llygad bachā€™ and decided to make my own intro for my ā€˜5 Minutesā€™ when I got around to it today. Weā€™ve only been asked to listen, not to shareā€¦ so I hope you donā€™t mind?

4 Likes

Gwychā€¦dim cwyno yma/Greatā€¦no complaints here.

2 Likes

Da iawn @simonsherriff ac @Adamc, a hollol anhygoel @impishwriter! - absolutely amazing!

2 Likes

Week 10 six month course only just got around to posting this. Maeā€™n ddrwg gen I!

2 Likes

And my new five minute challenge sentencesā€¦https://soundcloud.com/user-291671945/tuesday-12-59-pm/s-W7Mfl

2 Likes

Diolch yn fawr iawn! :blush:

1 Like

So brave, well done. Den

1 Like

Wow, well done you. I hope one day to be able to do the same!

2 Likes

I know I messed up and I sound like I donā€™t really know what Iā€™m doing, but here you go.

6 Likes

Great - I understood what you were saying perfectly :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My 5 minute challenge sentences (gulp)

6 Likes

Well done very clear

1 Like

Da iawn @cassie-ogden, @ElenTylwythTeg a @carin-harris! Very clear and natural, all of you!

3 Likes

Diolch Dee :slight_smile:

Diolch yn fawr :slight_smile:

Diolch :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, nowā€¦I am happy to concur that your recording was very clear. I wasnā€™t sure whether to expect a gramophone cylander to be so clear in the 21st century. You have a knackā€¦ :wink:
PS: before anyone thinks me rudeā€¦ "Did A level Welsh back in school in the 1800ā€™s lol"
I LOLā€™d too :smile:

3 Likes

Hahā€¦I was half expecting 'dwi ddim yn hoffi coffiā€™.
:sweat_smile:

Useful vocab I reckon - donā€™t want to be hungry or parched while learning Welsh! :hugs:

1 Like