SSi Forum

The '5 Minutes' Test - recordings

Here is my sentances. I have been quite good at doing the challenges and listening practice but i need to practice my sentances more every day!

da iawn Simon!

Everyone is sounding really great! :grinning: Are we all roughly at the same level on this particular thread here? I’m currently on week 7 of the 6-month speaker course, and I’m here because part of this week’s mission was to come and have a listen (I confess - I still hadn’t done last week’s challenge at that point recording and uploading my ‘5 minutes’ sentences to Soundcloud, so I was feeling slightly guilty). Then I got a bit carried away learning the SSIW intro ‘Wela i efo llygad bach’ and decided to make my own intro for my ‘5 Minutes’ when I got around to it today. We’ve only been asked to listen, not to share… so I hope you don’t mind?

Gwych…dim cwyno yma/Great…no complaints here.

Da iawn @simonsherriff ac @Adamc, a hollol anhygoel @impishwriter! - absolutely amazing!

Week 10 six month course only just got around to posting this. Mae’n ddrwg gen I!

And my new five minute challenge sentences…https://soundcloud.com/user-291671945/tuesday-12-59-pm/s-W7Mfl

Diolch yn fawr iawn! :blush:

So brave, well done. Den

Wow, well done you. I hope one day to be able to do the same!

I know I messed up and I sound like I don’t really know what I’m doing, but here you go.

Great - I understood what you were saying perfectly :slight_smile:

My 5 minute challenge sentences (gulp)

Well done very clear

Da iawn @cassie-ogden, @ElenTylwythTeg a @carin-harris! Very clear and natural, all of you!

Diolch Dee :slight_smile:

Diolch yn fawr :slight_smile:

Diolch :slight_smile:

Well, now…I am happy to concur that your recording was very clear. I wasn’t sure whether to expect a gramophone cylander to be so clear in the 21st century. You have a knack… :wink:
PS: before anyone thinks me rude… "Did A level Welsh back in school in the 1800’s lol"
I LOL’d too :smile:

Hah…I was half expecting 'dwi ddim yn hoffi coffi’.
:sweat_smile: