The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** šŸ”“ (Awarded Mondays)

Not sure whether this is right - can people access this? My partner is cooking in the background, which accounts for all the banging!

6 Likes

Diolch Sean-O lol Glad you get my sense of humour :wink:

Hereā€™s mine - think itā€™s public - though still have pink speech bubble???

6 Likes

Da iawn @lynne-hughes - and youā€™re now sporting a lovely red bubble :slight_smile:

2 Likes

7 Likes

Da iawn i bawb! Well done everyone! Great to hear these. I will do mine soon too.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Da iawn @katie-13! You hesitated but kept pushing on and you did it! :star2:

3 Likes

Here are my sentences on Sound Cloud. Gruesome.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Gwych! Well done @BronwenJones ac @emily-9 - both very clear and natural!

2 Likes

Talk about pushing through blocks!!! Not the Welsh - its the tech challenge of soundcloud!

Aliceā€™s 1st 5 minutes

5 Likes

Da iawn @alice-lampard! You really pushed yourself to get through those and you did brilliantly!

Amaaaaazing!!

Thank you for sharing, itā€™s given me confidence to share mine soon! Diolch yn fawr!

1 Like

Da iawn! Diolch yn fawr

Lovely @ionaclare I heard and understood almost everything. Exciting for me too. I enjoyed the banging in the background. Home from home for me as my husband does all the cooking! :joy:

1 Like

da iawn!

Da Iawn!

My apologies I misread this task and only recorded one sentence - Iā€™m so late in doing this that it was a month ago and realise that I will sound different now so havenā€™t added the rest.