The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** šŸ”“ (Awarded Mondays)

Definitely. Iā€™ve noticed those phases myself when Iā€™ve been learning a language, but as long as you donā€™t worry and just accept that it will happen occasionally, youā€™ll be fine.

1 Like

Thank you Dee - itā€™s good to hear that!

Argh posting this is not easy haha. But here you goā€¦ practice sentences! :slightly_smiling_face::black_flag:󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æ

2 Likes

Right. Third attempt at recording (interruptions and my idiocy). I still mess up but hoping itā€™s ok!

3 Likes

Wow @hannah-gallimore and @tanithaeron! So expressive and natural both of you! :trophy::trophy:

1 Like

Thank you @Deborah-SSi :blush:

Diolch and Thankyou!

I very nearly re-recorded them but decided against it. So here goesā€¦I thought the creaky floorboards in our house came across well!

2 Likes

Da iawn @amanda-11! Yes, love the sound effects :slight_smile:

I hope this is the right place

Brilliant @ken! Here are some red icons as youā€™ve already got your green badge, so didnā€™t get a chance to see it turn red! :boom::bird::rose::maple_leaf:

Apologies in advance :laughing: Here goes!

Sorry about the clattering sound in the background, I think my dog needs her nails cutting :dog:
Rob

1 Like

Finally figured out how to record this, upload it and nowā€¦to share! eeep, here goesā€¦:fearful:

1 Like

Only a week late - better late than never (maeā€™n ddrwg da fi! - or however you spell that! - have stopped manically checking how everything is spelled which I think is probably a good thing!)

1 Like

Well done @Bobbo and @alice-thomas!
And hereā€™s some special red icons for you @patriciacarswell :maple_leaf::rose::bird:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Da iawn @amanda-11

Only a few days late!

3 Likes

Urgh, hate the sound of my own voice, whatever the language!!! https://soundcloud.com/user-748376251/ssiwpracticesentences30-4-19/s-RNaHH

4 Likes

Everyone is doing so well! Da iawn chi! :clap:

2 Likes