The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** šŸ”“ (Awarded Mondays)

@jade-loughran it sounds great to me! You rattled them off like pro and thatā€™s a great accent you have. Iā€™d be very pleased with myself if I were you. Da iawn !

1 Like

my sentences

2 Likes

Not sure if this is how you do thisā€¦and I donā€™t think itā€™s a very good effort! Everyone else is so proficientā€¦my mind just goes blank. :flushed:

2 Likes

Well done @louiset641 and @marilyn-downs! Those sentences are coming along really well.

1 Like

you sounded really good. Iā€™m hoping my sentences will start to flow like your soon. I spend so much time umming and ahhing I forget what I was trying to say

1 Like

I thought you did well @marilyn-downs

Hi Dee,
How to I put my sentences sound file onto the 5 minute test recordings page?
Iā€™ve spent 2 weeks getting them onto sound cloud, more time than actually doing the Welsh! I now would like to post them here.
Cheers
Chris

Pregnant pauses and unimaginative sentence closers are go!!!

Listen to Initial Welsh phrases by MattGogCymru #np on #SoundCloud

2 Likes

If you go into your SoundCloud account, there should be a Share option which gives you a link. Just copy that link and post it here, and it should work @chris-52 :slight_smile:

Mind links should not be private to that rate that only you can see it. It has to be like ā€œanyone with the link can sea/hear the trackā€. With totally private link you canā€™t embed it on the forum neither can anyone see the content at least if they donā€™t follow you.

Pā€™nawn da, not sure if this is where I am supposed to share this but here you go, my 5ā€™ test

2 Likes

Da iawn ti.
Well done :slight_smile:

Da iawn!

Yes, exactly the right place and very well done @karine-decorne!

You did it, and thatā€™s the most important thing @matt-osmont. Youā€™re building the foundations and the rest will come.

Just listened to your recording - i understood it all and Iā€™m a southerner. Dda iawn ati! (?). Youā€™re on a roll :blush::ok_hand:

1 Like

Diolch yn fawr iawn!! Surprised you didnā€™t drift off to a tedium induced slumber!!

Not at all! Iā€™m on challenge 14 today. Frankly Iā€™d be surprised if I could say anything at the moment! And those pausesā€¦ we all have them.

If I edited out the eeerrrrrrrrrr noises this would be a very short recording! https://soundcloud.com/user-523977218/5-minute-practice-level-1

2 Likes

Hereā€™s a couple of red rewards for you, @joanne-hodson, as youā€™ve already become a blue badger! :rose::bird:

Here are my sentences, Iā€™m not sure they all make sense :grimacing:

2 Likes