SSi Forum

The '5 Minutes' Test - recordings

Yes! I can hear your recording perfectly. You sound great, by the way! :stars:

Diolch yn fawr iawn!! Can’t believe it’s actually worked at last! Been trying for weeks x

Croeso! I’m so glad it has finally worked out!

clyp.it/0qztmsxm?token=f6452af1be98190a575f970dbf9d43ca

My next set of sentences I’ve been practising but not been able to share on forum till now… hopefully!

Thanks xx

Another success! Bendigedig! :grinning:

Thanks Chris, yes I’ve got all of that now and it’s working fine so far … fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t2: Diolch :blush:

There’s a few pauses and mistakes but things can only get better :o)

https://soundcloud.com/user-298907012/five-minute-sentences/s-1frMd

Well done, Gareth! It’s really difficult to think of what to say, especially when juggling the technology at the same time. I think you did a great job!!

You did a grand job there Andy, it came across very clear. Well done!

I think I’m going to reply to this later with a re-do, I know I can do better than these but I was quite ill when I recorded last week!

sorry struggling with the technology. Did I post the sentences?

You not only posted them but it was a clear, confident performance. Da iawn!

That’s very kind of you! I don’t feel confident at all! thank you.

This is one of the most scary things I’ve ever done. Seems easy at home but when recording it all goes to pot! Anyway, thought I’d be brave and upload another hwyntw!!

Listen to Sentences by HelenGJ on #SoundCloud

This is by far the hardest and worst part of the course for me! Recording the sentences was awful but the thought of sharing them is even worse :frowning:

You sounded very fluent. Congratulations Helen

Thanks Kate! Llongyfarchiadau to you too!!

Well done Helen! It is scary I know but you sounded as though you were having fun too! :rofl:

Well, learning Welsh is fun isn’t it, Ann?? ;0)

I am still pink despite having tried to post sentences and a question (somewhere else I think but I’m not sure !). What am I doing wrong - or maybe my speaking isn’t up to standard? Tbh not even sure I am posting this question correctly either