The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** šŸ”“ (Awarded Mondays)

Diolch yn fawr iawn!! Canā€™t believe itā€™s actually worked at last! Been trying for weeks x

Croeso! Iā€™m so glad it has finally worked out!

1 Like

clyp.it/0qztmsxm?token=f6452af1be98190a575f970dbf9d43ca

My next set of sentences Iā€™ve been practising but not been able to share on forum till nowā€¦ hopefully!

Thanks xx

2 Likes

Another success! Bendigedig! :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks Chris, yes Iā€™ve got all of that now and itā€™s working fine so far ā€¦ fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t2: Diolch :blush:

Thereā€™s a few pauses and mistakes but things can only get better :o)

https://soundcloud.com/user-298907012/five-minute-sentences/s-1frMd

1 Like

Well done, Gareth! Itā€™s really difficult to think of what to say, especially when juggling the technology at the same time. I think you did a great job!!

1 Like

You did a grand job there Andy, it came across very clear. Well done!

I think Iā€™m going to reply to this later with a re-do, I know I can do better than these but I was quite ill when I recorded last week!

2 Likes

sorry struggling with the technology. Did I post the sentences?

3 Likes

You not only posted them but it was a clear, confident performance. Da iawn!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s very kind of you! I donā€™t feel confident at all! thank you.

2 Likes

This is one of the most scary things Iā€™ve ever done. Seems easy at home but when recording it all goes to pot! Anyway, thought Iā€™d be brave and upload another hwyntw!!

Listen to Sentences by HelenGJ on #SoundCloud

4 Likes

This is by far the hardest and worst part of the course for me! Recording the sentences was awful but the thought of sharing them is even worse :frowning:

4 Likes

You sounded very fluent. Congratulations Helen

Thanks Kate! Llongyfarchiadau to you too!!

Well done Helen! It is scary I know but you sounded as though you were having fun too! :rofl:

2 Likes

Well, learning Welsh is fun isnā€™t it, Ann?? ;0)

1 Like

I am still pink despite having tried to post sentences and a question (somewhere else I think but Iā€™m not sure !). What am I doing wrong - or maybe my speaking isnā€™t up to standard? Tbh not even sure I am posting this question correctly either

1 Like

Iā€™m sure as soon as someone with the right permissions has a chance your colour will change. Iā€™ve seen your sound cloud posting.

1 Like