The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** šŸ”“ (Awarded Mondays)

Nice and clear Rachel-Claire!

Thanks Amanda and Helen for your encouraging words :grinning:

Sounds great :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback Helen :+1: Iā€™m going to try and be brave and actually talk to another human face to face soon lol

2 Likes

2 Likes

So sorry if I have plonked this in the wrong place I have no idea what Iā€™m doing! My sentences have been with all the music for the past two weeks :smile:

Exactly the right place @jeanette-lee! Youā€™re getting the hang of this technology now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Da iawn, chwaer! :whale:

Here goes nothing :flushed:

5 Likes

Fantastic - great pronunciation! :+1:

Rich :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you thatā€™s made my day!

1 Like

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I agree with @rich excellent pronunciation!

2 Likes

Hello @jeanette-lee

Iā€™m also a bit lost on the Forum threads but your sentences are great - much better than my pronounciation - well done. I think my favourite word so far is ā€˜rhywbethā€™ but Iā€™m no good at rolling the ā€˜rā€™!

Helen

Hello @rosie-johns

You sound like a natural. Iā€™m sure it helps being in Cardiff. Well done!

Helen

1 Like

Thanks Helen! It doesnā€™t feel like itā€™s sticking yet but this has been a real confidence booster

2 Likes

Might try this again with less beer and more sleep, but hereā€™s one attempt:

1 Like

I agree with others - very clear and great pronunciation @rosie-johns :star2: and I love the way you casually throw ā€œarchfarchnadā€ into your sentences, @nickmanville :+1: - not an easy word to come to grips with!

1 Like

And hereā€™s the recording by @CaroleB!

A bit repetitive but here goes

https://soundcloud.com/jason-griffiths-15/new-recording-2/s-CsLI5

1 Like

A lovely, natural accent you have there @JasonGriffiths!

1 Like