SSi Forum

The '5 Minutes' Test - recordings

Bit of a breakdown in the middle, and I’m pretty sure I’m getting “help me” wrong but here goes:

I’m rather a technophobe so I hope this is right. Apologies if it’s a load of tripe.

Wondering why I’m still an elegant salmon pink? I wanna be Reeeeed!

Ok, here is my first attempt at the 5 minute practise (which is considerably shorter than 5 minutes). I don’t know which is worse, listening to it myself or posting it on here :thinking:. https://soundcloud.com/user-285753945/5-minute-practise

Some super simple sentences!

Some great sentences there everyone! Sorry for the delay in getting your red badges to you, but I’ve been a bit busy with Bwtcamp this week. Great to see so many people taking this leap forward in their Welsh while I wasn’t around :star2: :clap:

Dyna ni! https://soundcloud.com/sussexsecretarybird/sentences-yn-y-gymraeg/s-L8b0J

Pob lwc efo dy gân yn yr Eisteddfod Genedlaethol @camilla-3 :musical_note:

Diolch yn fawr, Dee.

Ok here goes - did this a while ago before we had all the other nifty things to say. Very daunting but proud of myself a little.

:grinning:

Listen to First five minute practice. by suzanne reynolds on #SoundCloud

OMG that was awful! :disappointed: Stuttering all over the place. Can only get better. Can’t it???!

Decided that I should really try to make the ‘5 Minutes Test’ last a bit longer! Many apologies for the ‘ums’, ‘ers’ and ‘oops’ - will hopefully serve as a baseline from which only improvement can ensue!

It sounds very confident and assured. Da iawn chi :yellow_heart:

Brilliant job. Well done :grin:

Sounds amazing. Looking forward to having that sort of confidence! :crossed_fingers::grin:

runs in, shares link, runs away quickly

peers back round door

I hate listening to my voice, so here is my very dull, over rehearsed 5 minute test recording

runs away again

strong text