The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** šŸ”“ (Awarded Mondays)

Hooray!! Diolch!! :grin:

My Pink to Red Sentences

I donā€™t want to pay for soundcloud to upload speaking practise, /is there another way that i can do it?

You can use soundcloud for free. In the main screen on the soundcloud app, in the top right corner (on my screen itā€™s there) there is a circle with an up arrow. Thatā€™s where you can upload recordings. On my iPad I use my voice memo recorder to record and upload from there.

In anticipation of going from Pink to redā€¦

1 Like

Hopefully this will workā€¦ Iā€™ve kept it short, byr iawn!, as it seemed to stop recording sound after 1 minute.

Iā€™m glad others have mentioned the ā€˜mind going blankā€™ issue, I find it surprisingly more difficult to come up with my own endings rather than just repeating sentences in english to welsh like in the challenges :see_no_evil:

Brawddegau Steve G
@CatrinLliarJones I uploaded the wrong file the other day!

Shwmae

Hoping this worksā€¦

is soundcloud free?

Ydw, tiā€™n gallu cael hiā€™n am ddim! (Yes, you can get it for free).
I considered using rhydd to mean free but as Iā€™m referring to cost rather than availability I wasnā€™t sure if it would be correct ā€¦?
If anyone knows please let me know, thanks! :blush:

@CatrinLliarJones can I turn ā€œredā€ now?:slight_smile: Iā€™m trying to post my one question sentence soon! thank you :smile:

Llongyfarchiadau

@nerissa-zhang
@Jennwith4
@steven-griffiths
@emma-ireland
@serena
@terri-3

You are now RED! :smile:

Sorry for the delay, I only check for participants and award badges on a Monday mornings. :wink:

1 Like

Hi Griff! Yes you can get Soundcloud for free! :slight_smile:

See this thread for more info - Do you need Soundcloud Pro in order to record?

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Amazing! Thank you!!!

Hope this works!

@CatrinLliarJones am I allowed to have the red badge yet?

Hi Alex! At the moment, with having the kids at home full time, Iā€™m only popping in to the forum to award badges every Monday. But it was Bank Holiday Monday here yesterday, so thereā€™s a slight delay this week. :slight_smile:

Sorry to have kept you waiting.

So in my head this was 'bendigedig ā€™ but what came out was more like Officer Crabtree from Allo Allo! Ofnadwy! Iā€™ll delete when done for everyoneā€™s sake :slight_smile:

Listen to 5 minutes v2.m4a by Lynne on #SoundCloud

1 Like