The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** 🔴 (Awarded Mondays)

I think this one will work. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

No idea if this right or will work.

1 Like

Here we are folks!

Hi @kay-richmond

What are you using - eg PC or an iPhone? I have done a step by step guide for these two options so far…so could send you the link if appropriate - or are you using something else?

Rich :slight_smile:

Hi @jane27

There is a step by step guide for an iPhone - click here

Congratulations! You have gone from PINK to RED!!! :smiley:

@andrew-graham
@morgan1009
@peter-siviter

Week 18 requires recording sentences. I’m still unable to master Soundcloud, so unable to do this. Help!

1 Like

Hi @jackie-poley

I understand that there is a new recording solution coming down the line and being tested right now.

There are now step by step guides for iPhone and PC - and I can post links to them if you want to give it a go (let me know) BUT the advice for anyone struggling is to hang fire and wait for the new system.

1 Like

Sending a huge Da iawn to you from Week 14 (well 15 but I’m doing a bit of catch up after task 13)! Knowing that this is on the horizon is an incentive to keep saying the sentences!

Well, here’s my pathetic attempt at recording sentences for challenge 13

2 Likes

Hi @sue-43

…you need a space after the number 13 and before the link above (you can edit your post by clicking on the pencil icon)

:+1: Good work! I enjoyed your sentences - listen to all the things you can say!!! :sunny: :sparkles:

Diolch Rich

1 Like

Crikey that’s brilliant

Hi Jackie, I am glad to hear that it is not only me who can’t manage to record on Sound Cloud. I was told to leave out this part of the course as the team is working on a new way of recording. - I do think we know each other. I am Carola also living in Aberhonddu. I used to teach German and I think before Lock Down we used to see each other from the distance in Katy’s Monday class! I am working on Challenge 11 right now. Maybe eventually we can meet in my garden and practise some of our Welsh and say our sentences to each other instead of wasting hours and hours trying to record them on a very hit and miss and complex recording system - for a non technically minded person like me that is). Hope all is well with you.

Hi Carola! Well it’s a small world! You did well to spot the connection!
I was told the same thing about a new way of recording. I hope it’s straightforward or I’ll be lost again! It would be good to meet up some time to practice what we’ve learnt. Keep in touch.
Jackie

Well done Sue👍🏻

Excellent :+1:t2: