The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** šŸ”“ (Awarded Mondays)

Here we go - my 5 minutes worth.

4 Likes

That sounded great Phil and your pauses were really useful because they gave me time to think. Rhaid i mi ymarfer mwy hefyd!

2 Likes

Really embarrassed about this, a lot of pauses and hesitation but I refuse to redo it :joy:

5 Likes

Diolch Helen.

Brilliant lot of sentences there! Da iawn bawb! :star2:

2 Likes

I think Iā€™ve finally worked out how to post this!
Thanks for your help Dee

4 Likes

Ok. Hereā€™s what I recorded a few weeks ago. Iā€™d like to think I would have fewer pauses etc if I did it again now, although I was trying to think of things to say on the spot so I probably wouldnā€™t!

1 Like

My attempt, not much variety of vocabulary though!

2 Likes

Here are my sentences :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Dee How do I post my 5 minutes test recording Thanks Pat

Hope I have posted this correctly. Thank you for listening.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Trying to go from pink to red. Hope I donā€™t sound too brummie

3 Likes

Once youā€™ve made your recording and uploaded it into SoundCloud, click on the Share option, and SoundCloud will give you a link. You come in here and post that link and it will show up as a little player like others have done here.

3 Likes

Thanks Dee, Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™ve got it right but at least I can now see it on SSi, I recorded it a couple of weeks ago and have spent the rest of the time trying to up load it! I was only able to read it out then but hearing it now I can understand it so thatā€™s progress!

1 Like

Da iawn @patricia-mccarthy! Youā€™ve nailed it, and your sentences are very clear.

2 Likes

I thought I had already shared my SoundCloud sentences on here - but Aran has told me to do it (Week 9) so here goesā€¦

2 Likes

@nevilleeden I thought the same and wondered if we were just supposed to record our sentences the first time and then post them this week.

1 Like