The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** šŸ”“ (Awarded Mondays)

Phewf we all got there. Diolch :slight_smile:

Very clear and efficient, @sabinemans and @LyndseyM! I think Iā€™m yet to say it all in under a minute. Also, doing the North version, I got everything that you said, @sabinemans! And I see Iā€™ll have to do the South version once I finish the North one, @LyndseyM :yum:

3 Likes

He he yes Iā€™ve often thought when I get to end of level three I may just swing back to north Walian :slight_smile:

But thank you and getting there

2 Likes

Im not sure if this is right!? If Im supposed to be saying something else, or I have bits wrong, please do say! And apologies for my nervous giggles whilst recording.

I am thoroughly enjoying this course!

2 Likes

Hope this worksā€¦

1 Like

1 Like

Da iawn @sade @lisa-vickers a @lizzy-1! When you push yourself to produce sentences like that, your Welsh takes a great leap forward :star2:

Got the motivational email today about making learning tasks sexy! So I tried to record my sentences as a part of a continuing conversation (as opposed to random sentences that I usually produce) about the show I watched recently, Killing Eve. Itā€™s much slower and somewhat messier but it was so much fun! :partying_face:

1 Like

Da iawn Irina! That was really great :star2:

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from The '5 Minutes' Test - recordings:

Ooh crumbsā€¦

Hereā€™s my 5 minute sound recording, posted a little later than it should have been. I know thereā€™s at least one mistake where I forgot the word ddechrau so there are probably at least a few more.

I wish Iā€™d made a bit more effort with this nowā€¦very limited vocab sorry ;).

I posted this before but I think I might have had the track marked private. Now its public so I hope you can listen to it!

Listen to 5 minute challenge by elliefish on #SoundCloud

OK here goesā€¦ :joy:

Redone it having found how to change from private to public share on Soundcloud
Tom

1 Like

Prynhawn da! Iā€™m going to be working on distributing pink/red/green/blue badges on the forum from now on. Iā€™ll be trying to check in every day during the working week, to see how everyone is doing and whether I need to award any new badges. Feel free to tag me if youā€™re waiting for a badge! :slight_smile:

Thanks Catrin,

It is on SoundCloud too.

Diolch yn fawr

1 Like

Fabulous! :grin:

Well, this is long overdue, but here it is! Sorry for the long pauses, nervous giggles and possible mistakes :flushed:

1 Like

Llongyfarchiadau! It was a pleasure to listen to and you are now red! :slight_smile: