The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** šŸ”“ (Awarded Mondays)

Hi all, here are my practice sentences, be gentleā€¦

1 Like

Hi pawb
Hereā€™s my 5 minute practice sentences! Hopefully link works.

1 Like

Good morning you lovely lot!

Sorry for my absence, I was on a course all of last week with no internet connection in the evenings, so was unable to be on the forum. I shall be turning you all red in just a moment, so well done all of you and all the best with your next challenge! :slight_smile:

Morning @ken-5! :slight_smile:

I canā€™t seem to access your sound file unfortunately. Could you check the link for me again? Diolch!

I see you already have your green badge, were you aiming to go for your blue badge next? If so, then you need to clock on the following linkā€¦

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well done @jonathan-campbell, you are now red! :slight_smile:

Here goesā€¦

2 Likes

Llongyfarchiadau @jordan-forster, you are now red! :smile:

Listen to Going Red Cymraeg by Hannah on #SoundCloud

Fabulous Hanna! You are now red! :slight_smile:

Here are my sentences, mistakes and allā€¦

Hi @Jonson! Well done on making the effort! :slight_smile:

Sorry, but I canā€™t seem to play your track, the link isnā€™t working for me Iā€™m afraid. SoundCloud can be a bit glitchy sometimes. :wink:

I didnā€™t find anything on SoundCloudā€™s help page, so the best I can figure is to try to embed it again. Letā€™s see if this works.

By the way, SoundCloud has been the hardest part of this course for me. One of the problems is that in Week 5, the instructions say I can record my one sentence on SoundCloud and then close down the account forever. I did so. Then, of course, I needed it again. But, I keep that in perspective. Itā€™s one frustration in what is otherwise by far the best language learning system I have ever tried. Diolch yn fawr!

Thanks for the heads up @Jonson Iā€™ll look in to this for you.

Llongyfarchiadau on your sentences, you are now RED! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maeā€™n ddrwg gen i! I am late posting this but better late than neverā€¦

1 Like

If you are still looking for someone to listen to you speaking Welsh let me knowā€™. I have completed both the old and latest course on SSIW. I am not fluent but happy to listen
Brian Gillam

Hope Iā€™ve posted this correctly. https://soundcloud.com/user-500688733/monday-04-17-pm

1 Like

Congratulations @dawnevison you are now red! So sorry for the delay in giving you your badge - having the kids at home means Iā€™m not on the forum as much as Iā€™d like. Llongyfarchiadau on your sentences. :slight_smile:

Please donā€™t apologise Catrin. Weā€™re living through very surreal times. I know with my own family children home is proving very challenging. Thanks for the badge. I have been attempting to learn Welsh for years. I feel I might succeed with this coursešŸ¤ž

2 Likes