SSi Forum

The '5 Minutes' Test - SoundCloud 'Sentences' recording **Pink to Red** 🔴

Llongyfarchiadau @barbara-hall and @grahame-thomas, you are now RED! :smiley:

Oh god I hate it so much, now to post it and never listen again!

How do I make a recording on Soundcloud.com. I’ve reached challenge 10 level 1 and want to improve but find not being able to record anything is impeding my learning,
Many thanks

Kay Richmond

User 677125818 · SSiW First Sentences

Hello

Here is my recording. I found the technology harder than the Welsh (and that is hard enough!).

https://soundcloud.com/ruth-pargeter/welsh-practice-10-phrases/s-m8iFpaHSgl9

Ruth

Soundcloud uploading dilemma

Many apologies dear friends, but I won’t be rewarding badges this week. Don’t worry though, it’s not you, it’s me. :wink:

We’ve had an epic week here at the Jones household and for the first time since lockdown, I’ve failed to put sufficient time to one side, in order to sit down and reward you with your coloured badges.

Don’t worry, though, I will be here on Monday rewarding each and every one of you with your badges.

You have all worked so very hard on your Speaking Practice tasks and continue to do so with so much gusto, so thank you.

Congratulations to all of you for getting this far and all the best with the next task.

Badges coming on Monday!!! :smiley:

I’ve been doing the Southern course https://soundcloud.com/lydia-niziblian/five-sentences

OH MY GOD I feel a total amateur. Most people are using tons of words I do not know yet. I know most I’ve listened to must be doing the North course as there are lots I don’t understand. I’d be really grateful if anyone can listen (I know I can’t) to mine and see where I’m going wrong - it’s super basic comparatively.

You’re pronunciation is excellent, your sentences are excellent - and the selection demonstrates great understanding of the tenses within the sentences - no wobbling or wavering - it is as good as any I’ve heard. :sunny: :sunny: :+1: :sparkles:

So…cario ymlaen, cario ymlaen (carry on!) I can only imagine your frustration is because you want to be able to say even more - and that is entirely natural!

Rich :slight_smile: